Unwanted visitors

Reaper is now outside, as he walks around the area that he is in for a little bit. It was originally a grassy hill...but because of the fact that he is here, he has made it into a black path of rotten plants. Needless to say, he is not very happy with that. Thankfully, though, he is not alone, as Eucliwood was there with him.

It has been like...a couple of days since Eri has now joined the household. Due to Eri now having healed from the time that she has with Overhaul, who is now dead, Eri feels far more happier than ever before, and even regards Reaper and Eucliwood as her parents, namely, faking Reaper her papa, and Eucliwood as he mama. Needless to say, Eucliwood and Reaper felt embarrassed by that, but it was a little bit fitting, due to the fact that Reaper and Eucliwood are older than the average human, by hundreds of years in Eucliwood's case, and millions of years by Reaper's case, though this is due to the dimension that he had lived in, but it does not matter. He is still a million years old, even when he has back on the Earth that he had lived in.

And lucky thing for Eri, she will not be the only kid present. For the thing is, throughout the Multiverse, which Reaper Sans is in, he has met other versions of himself, and through fighting them or using his powers on them, he was able to create spawns, and 3 of them were present with Eri right now.

 For the thing is, throughout the Multiverse, which Reaper Sans is in, he has met other versions of himself, and through fighting them or using his powers on them, he was able to create spawns, and 3 of them were present with Eri right now

One of the kids is named Goth, who is the youngest of the children. In spite of his appearance being a 10 year old, he is actually 12. The reason is that, the other parent of Goth, Geno, is semi-dead, and Reaper Sans is the God of Death. Basically, because of this fact, Goth will be unable to age further, and is forever stuck in the body of a 10-11 year old child. But Goth does not seem to mind, as he can remain a kid forever, and luckily, in spite of being in the body of a 10 year old, he is still able to mentally mature. And then, Goth's brother is also here.

His name is Raven, the older brother of Goth by about the age of 18

His name is Raven, the older brother of Goth by about the age of 18. And no, Reaper did not came up with the idea of Raven because of Yang's neglectful and very, very horrible mother, Raven Branwen. He has nothing to do with that. He named him because he was born underneath a flock of Ravens when Geno was temporality out of the Save Screen and into Toriel's domain, when he mange to get him out just long enough to make this child. And oddly, Reaper has no idea what powers that Raven has, though he does guess that it must be similar to himself, if only to a weaker extent, but is much stronger than Goth, who's death rich is slower compared to Reaper, and he has a scythe. He is very friendly to his family, and cares deeply for them, even if they are half-siblings instead of full siblings. Speaking of Half-Siblings, Reaper's youngest Half-Sibling is also present.