Chapter 40

I woke up with a groan as I turned away from the light coming in through the windows. A slight pain coming from in between my legs as I moved. That's when it all started to come back to me. I sighed, not daring to open my eyes. I reached my hand across the bed where I thought he would be, but when I realized he wasn't there I slowly opened them. Low and behold, no sign of Loki in the room. The side of the bed did look slept in, but none of his clothes or his things were around. I sat up in bed as I looked around bringing the blankets to my chest. Right, Stark's tower. He would have such a fit if he knew. I threw the blankets off to the side and made my way to the shower in the room. I let the hot water drip over my skin as I stood under the shower. My legs felt weak. My mind trailed off to memories of Loki's skin on mine and the incredible way he felt inside of me. He finally got what he wanted from me, I couldn't help but think. I recalled that after everything, he had picked me up and laid us under the covers. My exhaustion blurring the memory but I could've sworn he had held me like he had back in the base. He had stayed the night, at least for a while, I don't know at what point he had left. I brought myself back to the shower and finished up before my thoughts could overtake me again. I wrapped myself in a robe and stepped back into the room.

"Good morning darling," Loki said, my head snapping to see him sitting at the edge of the bed wearing only his leather pants, "you're up earlier than I thought you would be," he said as he pulled a tray full of food from behind him. "I thought this may help you regain your strengths."

I just stared at him.

"Is everything alright?" he asked after my lack of response.

"You made breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes. Well I was going to use my magic but it didn't feel right," he was rambling, "I just wanted to make sure the Midgardian food wasn't terrible."

"Loki..." I tried interrupting.

"It was very tricky working with their strange foods."

"Loki..."

"I'm sure this food is edible, it's just not at my best."

"Loki!"

"What?" he finally shut up.

"Thank you," I giggled, "For making breakfast."

I walked over to the edge of the bed sitting next to him. He handed me a glass of water.

"I know you have a thing for cooks so I thought I'd give it a try," he winked at me. I pushed his shoulder laughing at his comment.

We scooted up to the head board and had the food in a comfortable silence. Once finished he vanished the plates to the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" he asked quietly.

"A bit sore," I answered.

"Good," he quickly replied.

"Excuse me?"

"I wanted to make sure you'd feel me for a few days," he teased.

I scoffed at him and was about to get off the bed when he appeared in front of me. I looked up at him as he brought his hand to cup my cheek.

"I meant it darling, you're mine," he brought his lips onto mine, "and I get to have you whenever I want."

Before I could say anything he turned me around and bent me over the bed. He quickly grabbed hold of my wrists and brought them behind my back. He used his foot to push my feet apart. With his free hand he managed to bring the robe over my ass exposing me to him again.

"This should be a little easier for you love," he said, bringing his fingers to my slit again, "oh you naughty girl, being manhandled has you this wet already?"