8.

You wouldn't believe what I saw. Four boys on the floor wrestling over the last slice of pizza. Typical boys. They didn't hear us come in, so I walked over to the table where the soon-to-be empty pizza box was, and took the last slice.

"Hey boys!" I yelled grabbing their attention. I then held the slice of pizza in the air for them to see.

"You wouldn't dare to eat that," Michael glared at me.

"You know I am pretty hungry, so I would." I took a bite of the pizza then went to go sit down on the one couch. James, Jai, Brooks, Skip, and Beau followed and sat next to me. The other boys untangled themselves them say on the other couch facing us.

A few seconds later everyone was in their own discussions, but Calum and I. We made eye contact a few times, then he nodded towards the door. He stood up and so did I. We walked out of the room and down the hall a bit. No one was really here except a few equipment people.

"What'd you think of the show?" Calum asked me once we stopped walking.

"Eh," I joked with him. The look on his face was priceless. He looked so confused and upset so quickly I said, "Just kidding relax."

"What'd you think of the song?"

"Which one? The one where you called me a bitch several times?"

"Look I didn't mean to offend you, but I remember when I called you that the one day, it seemed like you enjoyed it."

"Sometimes. It depends on who is saying it and how." Once I finished my sentence it got silent. It was one of those awkward silences, too.

"Fuck this." Calum said.

"What are-," I couldn't even finish my question when I was pushed up against the wall and Calum kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Calum put his hands on my waist and the kiss started turning into something more. After a few minutes of making out and when we were both out of breath, we pulled away and Calum leaned down and started kissing my neck. "Calum, we can't do this here. Not right now."

"Okay, but if you can't already tell, I like you a lot and I want to continue seeing you."

"I would like that,too. But for now come here," I pulled Calum back down to my lips by his shirt and started kissing him again.

"Wow, for someone who wanted to leave right away earlier, doesn't seem like they want to leave now." A voice I knew to well as Daniel said. I pulled away from Calum and turned and looked at all eight boys staring at us.

"Uh hey guys," I said blushing like crazy. Looking at Calum, I saw he was too.

"What happened to 'Calum's a douche'?" Jai asked me.

"Yeah and what about 'Alexandra is a bitch'?" Luke asked Calum.

Calum and I looked at each other embarrassed. The other boys laughed at us then walked away. I faintly heard Ashton say 'Beau you owe me $20."

"Now what do we do?" I asked Calum.

"How about this time we actually go to dinner and you don't leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere." He put his hands on the each side of my head to lean on the wall, too.

"Well, only if you don't hate on country music, then I'm in."

Calum laughed, kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in my ear,"Can't promise that babe."

"We should go back before they think we went somewhere to fuck," I laughed.
We walked back into the dressing rooms holding hands. Will Calum and I last? What will the fans think? What happens when the Janoskians go on tour or 5SOS does? Or what about when one is goes back to Australia? We live over 400 miles apart in Australia.

As soon as we opened the door for the dressing room, everyone's heads turned toward us. God this is gonna be awkward.

"Well, since these two lovebirds are back, I think we're gonna head out of here," James said standing up, the other boys following. The 5SOS boys all said goodbye and Calum still stood by me. I felt him grab my phone from my back pocket.

"What are you doing give it back?"

"What do you think? I'm putting my phone number in here." Somehow he got my password in right away and put his number in then locked my phone, putting it back in my pocket. Calum then proceeded to grabbed my ass lightly making me gasp and look at him shocked.

"How did you know my password?"

"I saw you put it in the day we were supposed to go out for dinner."

"Ok then stalker," I said laughing which made him laugh. I glanced at the boys and they were finishing saying goodbye. "Alright, I guess I'll text you later so we can schedule dinner." Calum pulled me in for a hug and leaned down to kiss my lips again.

"Sure thing babe."

"Ready guys?"

"Yeah," they all replied in sync.

I gave a wave to Luke, Michael, and Ashton then gave another hug to Calum. After we walked out of the dressing room the boys started teasing me.

"Ooo Alex has a boyfriend," Beau said. I just blushed and walked faster then them towards the car.

"Calum and Alex sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-I-n-g," Luke and Jai sung.

"Shut up will you!"

When we got in the car it was silent except for the radio playing quietly. Once we got back home, I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I yelled a 'goodnight' downstairs and faintly heard the boys reply. Laying down in bed, I started to rethink what all happened. Thinking of the events with Calum made me smile and blush. I decided to send him a goodnight text. Unlocking my phone, I went to my contacts to find his number. I looked in the 'C' section and didn't see Calum's name. After searching through all of my contacts, I found one contact that I know wasn't there before. He put the contact under 'Sexy Bass Player 😍'.

Goodnight Sexy Bass Player 😊

Remember to:

Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Love you guys 😘 ~ Ry 😜