Malevolence

She was a fun toy. The best one I've ever played with. I've only had a few toys, they were always so boring, they broke easily too. She however, is unbreakable, she will find a way to shed light on a situation. I hate the light though.

It was so ugly. My toy isn't ugly though, but very powerful. It was entertaining to drive her insane. She was also very stupid, how could she not see his feelings? A pathetic toy, but at the same time she wasn't.

She sat in her cell. Why? Because of me. I was the voice causing her pain. Eventually I will be the death of her, but until then her life is my story.

I like stories. My mother use to read me stories at bedtime, but one night she didn't. My mother was angry that night so she refused. I didn't like that though. So know what I did?

When she was sleeping I snuck into her room with a knife and carved out her heart. It was fun, but then the police found me and called me insane. I'm not insane, but they put me in a asylum anyways. They were stupid too. I killed everyone there.

I watched them bleed to death, it brought me joy, and when I'm done with this toy, I'll do the same thing. It will be funny. The way they scream for help as they slowly die, usually a very painful death too. Those were the best ones. This war was my doing, I needed a show.

Then this toy here wanted to stop me. I couldn't let that happen though. I want this show to go on forever. I have eternity anyway.

"They will all die." I laugh.

"No they won't! Shut up!" She yelled. I giggle.

"We can watch them bleed to death, then I'll finish you off." I smile. The toy starting crying.

She was ruining everything. She thinks she has the right to cry? No only I can cry, she is wrecking everything. The door creaked open and a boy walked in with green hair and glasses.

"Stella?" He asked worriedly.

"Get out!" I screeched demonically.

"Henry, help me." She cried.

"You shut up! You don't get a say your worthless piece of nothing!" I yell at her.

"Stop it!" She whimpered.

"But it's so fun." I giggle.

I see the boy leave. Moments later he returned with the white haired boy. They were talking but I didn't listen. No, I thought of much more important things. Like how was I suppose to kill my toy?