Stella

Anastasia looked so unrealistic, so empty, so dead. It frightened me greatly, the crazed look in Ana's eyes were unbearable. Shadow on the other hand looked terrified, I could see she wanted to run towards me, but it seemed as if Ana was holding her back. Raven stood dumbfoundly as he looked at his once deceased sister, Drake on the other hand ran away. Everything was just to sudden, a large cut rested on Ana's little wrist.

I guess that's where Timber cut her. Timber, I wonder where she ran off to, she would be overjoyed if she knew Ana was here. The guilt was eating her up inside. My mind went back towards the two girls, they looked oddly similar, Shadow however was taller and more mature looking, she was two years older after all. Ana's deathly looking eyes gazed at Raven and I.

"Anastasia, are you trying to hurt her?" Raven whispers to the child.

She turned her head with a loud crack and stared at Raven. She opened her mouth and her jaw popped and hung from her head. She nods and the jaw flails.

"Why are you trying to hurt her?" I ask.

She reaches up popping he raw back into place. She glares at me and growls loudly.

"Replacement." She states. Her words rung through my ears.

"What do you mean?" Raven questions.

"I died. She showed up. You love her now. I was replaced." She hisses. Horror overwhelms Shadow's face.

"What are you going to do to me?" Shadow whimpers.

"I'm going to kill you!" She giggles. I stare at Ana angrily and I stomp up to her.

"You're not going to touch her!" I yell. I grab Ana's wrist and pull it up so it's in front of me.

"You can't stop me, you can't do anything." She challenges.

I feel my body lift and light shines on Ana's face. Suddenly her little body grew, it became older, more masculine. Suddenly standing in front of me a smiling Hades looks at me.

"Uh oh, looks like my secrets out." He laughs cruelly.

His body is covered in dark armor, he grabs my short hair and stares at me. He tightens his hand and pulls out a sword. He lifts the sword and suddenly a sharp pain goes throughout my body. I cough up blood and look down, his sword was impaled in my stomach, blood oozes out like a waterfall. My eyes start to dim, but I try to keep them open.

I look upon Hades face, he looked satisfied. I try to move my hands to pull out the blade, but the sword doesn't allow it. I feel the sword go out my back. I take a deep breath, when he looks away I manage to get past the pain and I pull the sword out. I scream in agony as I fall to the floor.

"How?" He gasps angrily. I look up at him.

"You can't kill me that easily." I laugh painfully.

I focus all of my energy into my powers, I quickly tap into them and my body floats up. The hole in my body seals itself up and I glare at Hades. Energy shoots out of me and I feel my hair grow. I smile at him before every last bit of energy within me hit him.

"Long live the king." I growl. He flies backwards and hits the floor with a scream. He takes one last sharp breath before he dies on the floor.

"You killed him." Raven whispers.

"I know." I state.

"Do you know what that means?" Raven asks.

"What?" I reply.

"The prophecy is starting early." He says quietly.

"What do you mean?" I ask him while looking at the dead body.

"Your going to be queen."