Confusion

-Y/N POV-

As I start to walk home I see a brunette and a dirty blonde fighting on the sidewalk. I get closer and a tingle goes down my spine. 'Another ability user?' 

I get closer and the brunette gasps and gets down on his knees.

"Such a beautiful lady, will you please commit double sui-"

The dirty blonde slaps him in the head and he falls over. 

"Sorry, he's just like this. We didn't mean to bother you, ma'am."

"Oh, it's ok" I comment.

I haven't seen this many ability users in ages. I sigh and start to walk again.

"Oh and hey, if you need anything just call the ADA."

'The Armed Detective Agency? I've heard of them before, it's an organisation with gifted people like me. At least I think that's right.' I think.

I start to walk again hearing the arguing in the background. When I get home it the sun started to set. I walk in quietly trying not to trigger my mum in getting crazy about me being 'late.' I slip my shoes up and dash upstairs into my room. I strand my bag on the floor and throw myself on the bed and sigh really loudly. Hopefully not loud enough for my mum to hear. I grab my phone from my pocket and scroll through the news. 

'Another case solved by 'the Best Detective in the World' Rampo Edogawa'

"Wait, him?!" I say to myself. Surprised I press on the article. 

'Rampo Edogawa 'The Greatest Detective in the World' as he calls himself solved another case. Near the side of the river, a female dead body was caught in the nets. Rampo and his partner Atsushi were there to assess the situation. Rampo's special ability 'Ultra Deduction' allowed him to figure out the murderer in a few seconds' 

'A FEW SECONDS????' I think in shock.

'The woman was a fellow police officer called Yamagiwa and was actually killed by another policeman called Sugimoto. Sugimoto was actually told to do this by a Diet member.'

I skim through the rest when I see:

'When Sugimoto went to meet up with Yamagiwa, he threatened to kill himself to force her to hand him some evidence. In the end, Yamagiwa tried to stop him, but Sugimoto accidentally pulled the trigger on her. Asking the Diet member for help, Sugimoto was instructed to fire two more bullets to make it seem like the  Mafia's doing. He couldn't make it look more realistic because as Rampo says, they were in love so Sugimoto could stomp on her head like how the Mafia finish their dirty work. After, he then set her body adrift the river to delay discovery.'

 My eyes widen in shock. 

'That's so tragic, but I can't believe Rampo could figure that out in a few seconds.'

I put my phone down and lay down in bed. Instead, I drift off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

I slap the alarm clock to make the sound stop, I open it and rub my eyes. I look at the time '8:50!?'

"AGHH I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"

A/N

Agggghhh soz for the short chapter, and thanks for reading!

Here are some credits for the info:

https://bungostraydogs.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_5