"W-why my house?!"

-Y/N's POV-

"KUNIKIDA WHAT?" I half-yell.

"Well, I really don't want to stay at the agency and my house is literally pretty far," Rampo replies.

"Ok fine, you can go to my house but on one condition... you MUST not wake me up before 7:40. Got that?"

"Ok."

Rampo walks away and see Yosano walk past.

"YOASNO HELP ME. RAMPO'S COMING OVER."

"You're worried that he'll think your room is messy?" She replies with a smirk.

"N-NO ITS JUST THAT, MY MUM DOESN'T KNOW THAT I WORK FOR THE AGENCY YET AND SHE'S WONDERING WHY THE SHOP IS UNATTENDED DURING TRADING HOURS," I say with blush on my face.

"You seriously didn't tell her yet? Jeez, major trust issues." Yosano says.

Yosano picks up my phone and faces the camera to me to  unlock my face ID.

"Look just let me handle it."

"HEY WHA-" I yell trying to get my phone back.

I see Yosano raise her hand and put the phone to her ear.

"Hi, this is Yosano a member of the Armed Detective Agency, I'd like to inform you that your daughter, Y/N is working for the agency now so I think you have to find a new person to work at your bakery."

"UM, WHAT? My daughter is working for the Armed Detective Agency? I thought she was working at the bakery!" 

I hear my mum scream through the phone, she sounded proud and furious at the same time. 

"Yosano, give me the phone!"

"Hey mum, it's me, Y/N, sorry I didn't tell you about the bakery and the agency. I'm having a fellow colleague coming over for a case we're working on."

"Come on Y/N, why didn't you tell me?"

"Um, I sorta forgot to because I was so busy with cases and incidents and stuff, so um..." I trail off. "Sorry, mum."

"It's ok, see you Y/N."

I sigh with relief and realise it isn't over yet.

"RAMPO IS STAYING AT MY HOUSE?! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I panic.

"Come on Y/N he's only just sleeping at your house, in the same room."

"THAT'S TOTALLY SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT!"

I sigh, "Ok, fine, forget the whole conversation, please."

TIME SKIP

Rampo follows me into my room with a onesie of cake.

'Typical Rampo.'

I walk upstairs and see the mattress lying on the floor with a blanket.

"Ok so look, this is where your sleeping and that's about it."

He looks at me with a bored look. He sits down on the mattress and eats the snacks he brings.

"And please don't drop too many crumbs," I say with annoyance.

"Ok."

Rampo hands me over the file with the case.

The Lakehouse Murder

On the 20th of December, a murder was reported at a house called 'The Lakehouse.' A male dead body by the name Yuto was found in the living room and hidden in a fake room. There were not many witnesses, just an adult by the name of Ichika, a 19-year-old and Aoi an 8-year-old.

I see Rampo put his glasses on.

"I already know who killed him. It was another person staying there by the name of Aki. She was a regular human being just living her life peacefully until Yuto, an assassin killed her parents. When Yuto retired he found Aki and tried to make her forget about the assassination and tried to become her boyfriend. Aki never forgot about it, so on one of the holidays they both went on Aki got revenge by killing Yuto."

I look at him in shock.

"How the hell did you-"

"It's called my ability Ultra Deduction."

"Thats... amazing... Can I like borrow your power a little?"

Rampo stares at me in boredness.

Just for fun I try to take his power but don't feel anything. 

'Why can't I take it? It feels impossible to take.'

I try and feel the tingle but it wasn't there. 

'When I read him the first time, was I wrong? Or somehow I cant take it.'

"R-rampo, do you even have an ability?"

A/N

HI GUYSSSS!!! TYSM FOR 74 READSSSSS! Merry soon Christmas!!! Hope yall get good presents!!!

Also, the case that was there, I wrote based off and Imovie me and my family friends were going to make but they were annoying so we didn't do it. Lol

Anyways byeee

-Author-Chan~