Free Time

-RAMPO's POV-

I look around seeing Y/N do all the work she can. She's a lot like Kunikida when she's working, but then funny and cheery when she's having fun. I open my eyes to see The President walking in.

"Everyone listen up, the Agency hasn't had some time off, today is all of yours lucky day."

I look at Kunikida that looks in disappointment.

"But sir, my ideals..." 

"Don't worry about those, you don't have to have a day off, it's your choice."

'I'm definitely having a day off.' I think.

"We'll call you back if something is happening ok?" The president says.

Everyone except for Kunikida walk outside into the sun.

"I haven't felt this free in ages." Y/N says.

"You've only been working here for 2 days you realise." Dazai replies.

"We'll true, but it felt really long."

I sigh and walk behind everyone else eating some snacks. We really don't know what we are doing at all.

"WHAT ABOUT WE GO TO THE BEACH?" Yosano says.

"Oooh~" Dazai says.

"Um your bandages?" Y/N says.

TIME SKIP

"This is so fun!" Y/N says

I stare at her, trying not to be a perv. She really can't be resisted. She's so cute... I walk up to her and she immediately blushes. I really didn't know why but I think it was because of me... am I embarrassing? Is it my swimsuit?

'Why am I worried about what she thinks of me?' I think 'I'll get Yosano to check.'

"Hey! Rampo! Come in here! The water is so nice!" Y/N yells at me. She has such a cheery face that I have to come.

Everyone is having so much fun and Dazai's bandages are falling off and getting soggy. I run toward them and jump in accidentally falling onto Y/N.

"AHHHHH!! G-GET OFF M-ME" She says with uncontrollable blush.

I can tell I had lots of blush on my cheeks.

-Y/N's POV-

I open my eyes and a flush of salt water goes into it, I get dragged out to see and fall into the ocean,

Down

Down

Down

"Y/N!! Y/N!!! Can you hear me???"

I open my eyes slightly and see Rampo over me.

"Ahhh!" I scream

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, everyone thought you drowned."

"Drowned? H-how?" I stutter.

Rampo has a face that tells me he doesn't want to tell me something. Then his face reminds me, all the memories flood back. 

"O-oh I remember what h-happened..." I say with hot cheeks.

"Y-yeah I'll forget about what happen for both of our sakes..." I say.

"Yeah..."

I look into his eyes and glare into them. We both stop the blush and look at each other for a long time until Yosano snaps us out of our trance. 

"Are you guys done yet?" Yosano says.

-RAMPO's POV-

I try to calm myself after what just happened and walk up to Yosano.

"Yosano... I think I'm sick." I say.

"Really?"

I sit down and eat a packet of chips.

"So your symptoms?"

"Only since Y/N came here I feel flustered and nervous more. I keep on worrying on what she thinks of me and when I'm close to her my heart races and I blush a lot..." 

Yosano widens her eyes like I did something wrong.

"Rampo, I think you have a massive crush on Y/N!"

I burst into laughter

"Yosano, your so funny, I can't possibly be in love with Y/N."

"We'll guess what you are, I'm dead serious." 

I widen my eyes in shock.

'All I've ever liked is myself and food, how did Y/N get on the list?'  I think.

"W-what do I do about it?" I ask

"We'll you could try and find out if she likes you back."

"How?"

"Kunikida has a job for you. Accept it and go to Y/N's house."

'What?! I'm not going into Y/N's house that's crazy.'

I walk out of the room to go to Y/N but Kunikida stops me.

"Rampo, you have a task to investigate, it'll have to be an overnight job so you'll have to stay at the agency or at someone's house." 

"Ok... fine." I say.

'This is my chance.'

A/N

(All the characters are literally out of character... SORRY)

Hi guyss, I'm on holiday and have some free time, Soz for a pretty short chapter but that's all I could write. Also sorry for the chapter being all over the place I sorta rushed it.

Also thanks for 61 reads!!