Infirmary

-RAMPO's POV-

I see Y/N get up from the floor

"Why the hell did that hurt so much-"

Y/N looks at me with embarrassment. I walk her over to a chair, she sits down and looks at Yosano worryingly.

"Don't worry, I wont go too hard on you Y/N, I'll only go hard on the boys." She a winks at Y/N.

I open my eyes at Y/N to see her holding her knee. She gets up and follows Yosano.

I really hope Yosano doesn't do anything bad. I don't want Y/N to be in any more pain than she is now... I throw myself on a nearby chair and drink my ramune. I swing the bottle around looking at the marble inside. I wonder what's happening to Y/N.

-Y/N's POV-

"Yosano, are you actually going to half kill me?"

"Of course not silly. It's just a bruise"

I sigh in relive.

"So~ how's life with Rampo?" Yosano says with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"As in, have you made him fall yet?" Yosano replies.

"W-WHAT, NO! I- NO." 

'GET A GRIP Y/N, THE BET.'

"Oh, come on Y/N, it's obvious he likes you."

"WHO LIKES WHO!?" Naomi bursts in dragging Jun'ichirō with her.

I immediately cover my face, knowing that they both know now.

"Aah! I'm so sorry Y/N, we didn't mean to hear anything!!!" Jun'ichirō says.

Naomi looks at me.

"WHO DO YOU LIKE Y/N???" She says very interested.

"No-one! I don't like anyone!"

I look at Yosano in a very angry face, indicating that I'll come after her later.

Jun'ichirō walks out trying to drag Naomi with him. 

"I'm sorry we bothered you!" He said.

I watch him drag Naomi out of the room, struggling at the same time. I sigh and death stare at Yosano.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean for other people to know!!!"

I get up from the chair.

"It's fine, I bet all of the agency knows anyways." 

I walk out of the room in total embarrassment.

-RAMPO's POV-

I see Y/N come back into the room with a flustered face. She sits down and looks at Naomi with an unforgettable glare. I look at her in confusion.

-TIME SKIP-

On the walk home I catch up to Y/N.

"Wanna hang out sometime?"

"Sure! She replies with a beautiful smile on her face."

We continue to walk, I get to my street.

"Bye Y/N, see you next time!" I say in a happy voice.

I look away and sigh.

'Should I get some more snacks? I'm kinda running out. Nah, I don't want to walk all the way to the store, plus I don't even know where everything is.' I think to myself.

I unlock my door and jump straight into my room and undress myself. I put a singlet on and...

-Y/N's POV-

On the way back home I grab a bouquet of flowers and a few snacks for Rampo.

'I hope he likes these.' I think. 'I should surprise him today with them!'

I get back home and change into something else. I get ready to walk back out again.

"Y/N! Where u goin?"

I turn around in shock. 

"D-DAD IS THAT YOU?"

A/N

I really don't know where this is going anymore. I literally can't think of anymore chapters except for the next couple. I can't make it too short or like it'll seen like crap. Welp.

Anyways TYSM FOR 205 READS!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!! 

Also sorry for not updating a lot, I didn't have the mood to do it, and plus I my cousins were here so like yeah. But after that I just didn't want to for some reason. Sorryyy!!!

-Author-Chan!!!