"Y/N?"

-RAMPO's POV-

I had no idea what Y/N was doing. She straight-up ran up to me and started crying.

"Y/N, are y-you ok?" I say worriedly.

In a bunch of sniffles she manages to squeeze out a few words;

"H-help me." 

I stroke her head trying to calm her down. I lay her down on my bed letting her try and calm down while I get cleaned up. 

I sit down next to her.

"W-what happened Y/N?"

She looks up at me, tears in her eyes. I wipe one-off.

"I-I think my d-dad killed my m-mum..." 

My eyes widen.

"M-my dad broke out of jail a-a-"

"It's ok, you don't need to talk anymore. Let's get you to the Agency."

I pick her up.

"N-no." She tugs on my shirt. "L-let me stay here for a while."

I sigh.

"Ok, sure." 

TIME SKIP

I watch Y/N peacefully asleep. I stroke her head once more. I listen to her soothing even breaths. I notice the snacks and flowers on the floor. I go pick them up. 

'She only got me one pack of chocolates?! That's tragic, she knows I could finish this chocolate bar in a few minutes!'

I look back at her state.

'Maybe I shouldn't argue about that right now, I have something else to deal with.'

I get my phone and scroll through my contacts. I press on Yosano and walk outside of the room into another.

"Who is this?"

"It's me Rampo, I'm calling for..."

"Calling for?" 

"A-advice... for Y/N."

"OOH Y/N? WHY Y/N?"  She excitedly says.

'Oh crap, I forgot about the deal she made with Yosano.'

"As in, she came to me for help because her dad killed her mum."

I try not to flinch at the thought.

'WAIT, I CAN HEAL HER IF IT'S NOT TOO LA-'

"No you can't, it's too late Y/N just got home from the agency, who knows how long her mother was dead, and Y/N has been asleep here for a few hours now."

"Oh, I see. ALSO, WHY HAS Y/N BEEN ASLEEP DID YOU-"

"NO YOSANO, WE DID NOT!!!" I yell at the phone. "Look just give me the advice."

"Ok, so since she's asleep get really close to her until you-"

"YOSANO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!!!" I scream once again trying to control my blush.

'Ok fine. Try and say...'

TIME SKIP

"Y/N..Y/N... Wake up!" I tap her

Y/N's her saddened eyes.

"R-Rampo. Where is my mum?"

I look away from her in guilt.

'I didn't even do anything, why do I feel guilty.'

"I can't really answer that..." I try and hold back the sting in my heart.

"I'm pretty sure you can, aren't you the Greatest Detective in the World?..."

I look away from her.

"Do you really want me to say it..."

"Y-yes." She says in a quiet voice...

I take a deep breath.

"Your mother died, from your father. Your dad killed your mum."

Y/N flinches as the words hit her face, I can clearly see that she's holding back tears. She holds them back. I hug her.

"Don't worry Y/N, I've been through issues related to my parents as well..." I say trying not to remember my past.

Y/N looks at me with grateful eyes.

"I appreciate you, Rampo." She smiles at me.

She grabs my head and pulls me closer to her face. Everything around us froze and it was just the two of us. 

'What is she doing?! Wasnt that kind of sudden?!' I thought as my face was getting hot. 

Even though it was short, it felt like hours. I get released from her grasp and freeze in my spot, 

'W-what just happened? What did she do to me? I feel really flustered for some reason.'  I shake myself out of my trance and my attention immediately returns to Y/N

"R-Rampo, are you ok?" She asked me still having blush on her face.

"I-uh, yeah I'm fine, anyways you were saying?" I giggle

'Whatever she did to me, it felt nice...' I think, keeping the blush there.

"So, I'm pretty sure my dad broke out of jail," Y/N tells me

"I thought that too," I refocus.

"Y/N, what happened before your dad get sent to jail?" I try to ask with a soft voice.

She was sitting there speechless.

"You don't have to tell me, but I need to know details so I can figure it out...because, you know, my 'ability'..."

Y/N sighs. 

"Rampo, can you just try to use it?"

I look at her.

"I'm not that stupid," I complain

"ULTRA DEDUCTION!" I yell, knowing that I'm already super smart.

'Yeah! I don't need an ability to be really smart, and plus I can show off my really good skills!' I realise that not having an ability is that bad, I'm just really smart.

Information flows through my head like a bullet, it felt so real, like it was happening in front of my eyes.

"I've got it."

A/N

I ACTUALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER, YESSS, I'M SO SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER REAL BAD. I swear on my sister's life that I will update about once a week or so. I promise. 

Also please mind the sudden change in Y/N bc like i Had TO wrITe iT aT sOME pOInt YEAh?

Welp anyways baiii

-Author-Chan~~~