Valentines Special

-Y/N's POV-

I get up and look at the time, the date also catches my eye. I honestly didn't know how Rampo remembered anything else except for Valentine's day, THAT KINDA WORRIES ME THOUGH-.

"ITS VALENTINES AHHHH," I yell, rushing out of bed. I sprint out of the house to the girls.

"YOSANO, NAOMI!!!! HELP ME!!!!"

I almost crash into them as they stood there with smirks. 

"RAMPO WANTS TO DO THE THING," I yell out.

"JUST DO IT THEN." Yosano throws at me.

"NO!!!! I DON'T WANT TOOOO!"

"Y/N, stop being such a scaredy-cat, I almost get Junichiro to do it but he gets out of bed before I even get ready." She sighs.

'I don't think that's something to be sad about.' I think.

Yosano opens her mouth,

"Look Y/N, if you don't want to, just tell him, it's that simple."

"I don't want to upset him! You know how childish he is. If he doesn't get what he wants he'll kill me!!"

"I honestly don't think he's being childish this time," Yosano smirks at me.

Blush creeps up onto my face.

"YOSANO!!!" I scream.

TIME SKIP

'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!! HE ALREADY BOOKED THE HOTEL ROOM SO I DON'T THINK... I'LL JUST FACE HIM STRAIGHT UP, YEAH LET'S DO THAT.'

I march along the path next to Rampo, swinging his hands around.

'He doesn't look that serious, AND HOW CAN HE BE CHILL RIGHT NOW?'

We enter the hotel and get the key to our room. We walk over to the elevator and a chill goes down my spine. Not the 'someone has an ability chill, but the scared chill. The elevator stops and we walk down the hall. I saw the door number. I gulp. 

We both enter the room and the silence between us gets more awkward by the second. I sit down on the bed holding onto the sheets. Rampo stares at me with his open eyes.

"Look, um, Rampo, I don't want to disappoint you or anything..." I gasp for air.

"Yeah?" He replies, finally making a sound.

"I don't want to do it, ok..." I murmur.

I look at him again.

"What was that?"

'Why do I have to repeat it!!'

"I said, I... don't want to do it!!" I half scream, grabbing onto the sheets harder. 

"I knew you'd say that. Don't worry, I expected this, I'm not disappointed or anything, it's fine." He says with an understanding tone. 

He walks over to me and pats me on the head.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Rampo strokes Y/N on the head as his other arm wraps around Y/n stomach. Y/N glares at the TV. The movie they were watching was based on horror so Rampo was literally scared to death. Y/N had to hold onto his hand as a horrific bit went on, he mostly held his eyes tightly but still hearing the sound of the music made him flinch.

Y/N, giggles as Rampo jumps in the little spot he was in.

"H-how are you laughing at this?!" He questions with a frightened voice.

"Don't worry Rampo, it's fine, it's not real. Plus you have me to protect you." Y/N smiles at Rampo.

Rampo smiles back and pecks her on the cheek

"Happy Valentines Rampo."

A/N

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, IM PRETTY SURE AT THIS POINT ILL BE DOING SLOW UPDATES AND STUFF BC OF SCHOOL AND THAT. I TOTALLY LIED THAT I SAID ID BE UPDATING EVERYDAY, IM SORRY!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.

Anyways HAPPY VALENTINES GUYSS!! Hope you enjoyed this chapterrrr. Kinda sus but no sus at the same timeeee. eehehe. Also, it was kinds short so soz.

Anyways THANKS FOR 311 READS!!!

-AUTHOR-CHAN~~~~