Pretend

-RAMPO's POV-

I hold Y/N's hand gently, I watch her skip in front of me with a smile. I think she was happy that she could find out that I liked her back, but the fact we had to pretend that we weren't together made me sad. Why couldn't we show everyone? I know the story about Yosano but can you just own up? It's only a few hundred yen... or maybe more, but besides that, it's not that much of a problem.

I sigh and feel her hand slip from mine,

"We're close to the agency, hope we don't get caught." She says.

"Ok..." I reply looking back at my hand.

We walk inside the agency and everyone welcomes us back. I walk away from her to not seem clingy or suspicious.

-Y/N's POV-

"Hi, Yosano!" I say.

"How was Rampo, ay?"

"Not that bad, he actually obeyed me."

"Surprising, maybe he obeyed you because he likes you back." Yosano jokes.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious, Rampo cant like me back. I bet he wants something to do with you or something." I lie.

"HAHA, that's crazy Y/N! Though I would like to heal his injuries, he  hasn't gotten injured before and besides that, I think you two would go good together." Yosano says.

"W-we. Do. Not. Got that Yosano?" I say seriously and jokingly. I actually hope she thought that was a joke.

I walk away from Yosano and throw myself onto a chair looking at all the work I missed. I see Kunikida trying to get Dazai to do some work. 

'I haven't felt this special in a long time, since my ex-friend left me I've felt sad, but ever since I've came here, I feel more special.' I really try not to be selfish. I look at Rampo and he looks back, I see him eating more of his snacks. I give him a 'stop eating snacks' look. He looks at me with a 'why' face. I facepalm and look away to see Dazai watching from behind.

"Somethings going on between you two, isn't there," Dazai asks.

"N-NO, um I mean, what do you mean by that?" I calm myself.

"As in did something happen while Rampo was over at your house?"

"Um, that would be crazy, absolutely not. He stayed in his position all night," I argue.

I give Dazai the death stare.

"Jeez, calm down it was just a little joke."

"You'll get away with it this time, Dazai," I say in a scary tone. I giggle after he leaves. Jun'ichirō walks up to me and hands me something.

"A little thank you gift for putting up with Rampo the night, I told Kunikida to give the case to you and it was my idea to make Rampo go to someone's house, in this case, yours."

"WAIT, YOU MADE THE 'GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE' IDEA?" I flame up with a little rage.

"Y/N, WE CAN SPEAK ABOUT THIS!!!" He says, while starting to run and me following behind him. 

"I WILL GET REVENGE ONE DAY~!" I say with fury but with a smile on my face.

-RAMPO's POV-

I watch Y/N chase Jun'ichirō all around the room also watching Kunikida get angry.

'This'll be funny.' I think.

I spy Y/N again and see a book on the floor.

'Shes going to slip.'

"Y/N WATCH OU-"

"OWWWWW~" 

A/N

Sorry that this chapter was sorta late, I didnt have the urge to write and I sorta had writers block so ya. ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 102 READS!!! IM SO THANKFULLLLLL.

Anyways stay safe everyone!!!

-Author-Chan!