Like who doesn't agree

Ryan fucking Reynolds.

Who thinks he's hot?

...not me

Shhh

Shhh

Don't

Look at my search history 

It doesn't not.. say anything 

Z🤜😳

No cap I'd smash Ryan Reynolds

Look at the dude

He's ripped

Pretty sure a dilf

Hot

45 

Ripe

Movie star 

Daddy material 

Legit simp worthy

Men are head over heels

Women are head over heels

Nonbinarys are head over heels

And everyone else is any other category is head over heels for Ryan

If anyone disagrees: come at me shitbag

I will dehydrate your fingers and bite them straight the fuck off like dried baby carrot sticks you buy at your local Walmart.

If you say no: I will find your home. I will have a knife, from there, I will stab you in the leg, bite your ankles, punch your lower genitals, push you off a roof, stab your near dead body, stomp your cranium, shoot ur rectum, go home, get lighter fuel, gorilla glue, tape, and rope, I will go back, pour lighter fuel all over you, get you really fucking close to fire, mutate your ribs, stab u with a syringe full of poisonous shit, use gorilla glue and tape on ur eyes, ears, and mouth, tie rope around ur neck, and fucking light u on fire over and over. When I'm done, I will use a knife to crush your bodily ashes, listen to your individual vertebrae crunch, and make pancakes with the pot beside me, filled with your fucking ashes. When I'm finished making them, I fucking swear to god I will make homemade maple syrup with the blood I collected as I stabbed you from earlier, mix in your leftover ashes, pour them over the pancakes, eat that shit, then shit, take the shit, throw the shit onto a window, and smear jam and peanut butter all over it. I will scrape it off, rub it on bread, force feed it to any living relatives/animals you have (if you have none it will be any acquaintance) , let them shit, take the shit, put the shit on bread, and make any of their relatives eat it so they die and I can do the same to their corpse and feed it to your  whole bloodline until they are all gone. No one can be left.

Buh bye luvs 

1:43, Mon 13 Dec