HMMMM... FUCK THIS?

Well I was going about my day (15:43/3:43 Saturday 18th Dec 2021) sitting on my foldable chair in the living room, reading wattpad shit, and I wanted tea.

So I went to the kitchen to make tea, and as I poured the water to my teabags, I thought to Harry Potter and muggles, and them came up with the idea to write another fanfic. 

"Where one of the muggle's children were unknowingly close to a very special wizard, who told them all about the wizarding world, and how they were left out of the memory wipes at the homely place the 12 muggles in 1981 at London had died, and watched as the scene unfolded, Sirius and Peter facing off, how Peter caused the 12 muggle deaths and how he ran away, leaving Sirius to Azkaban, and only one of his fingers behind to be left as an artefact shown publicly being represented as a hero.

Would that exact muggle live to meet their friend themselves years later in 1991? Who also turned out to be a special wizardings school Headmaster? Who gave them a chance to be a helping hand there? 

Would the muggle live long enough to learn the ways of a wizard, and to help along the journey of Harry Potter and his friends to figure out the truth?"

I didn't think that exactly and now I can't think about anything else. I'm writing a new fucking book. Fuck life.