im doing it again wink wink sob nudge nudge sob sob

so an idea i have for my sudden interest in dsmp lmao

working on the switch!au or something idk what the terms for this is

and another (clearly fucking inspired lmfao) is where they 4 muffinteers (if that's what i remember bbh suggested they be called)-

- are just having a "peaceful stroll" (u know is not gonna be that) in this normal version of the dsmp where there is no wars, trauma, exile, death, but there is a drug van and many other things, like the government (much to technoblades displeasure ig???) and the lman' flag (fundy wasn't a bitch yall) 

and as they walk (its winter btw) they find a pond (of which the manly men that act like a bunch of sappy 5 yr old's) decide (specifically the not homeless human version of c!dream that actually cares and is kind? is dream on his redemption arc???? lolololo i  suck at this-)

anyway the good dream decides its a very good idea to jump onto the (unknown how thin) thin ice, which causes it to break, and open an ancient portal n shit, something cryptic idk bru ill have to consider the idea before i loose hope, which will be quite quickly considering the break is ending in 3 days and a few extra hours, which my internal/extinctual dread is praying im a bit too sick to go which would be a massive fucking L for the school and a... massive pog for me.

i regret immensely for using that word but I'm finally opening back up to the community and i have never used it before. it felt right. i apologize greatly.

anyway it'll go from here, and i cant tell if i want it in the pogtopia era, the exile era, when dreams in jail era (with thomas the tank engine) or all the fuck back way then we people had all just joined, except the 4 r controlling their past selves n shit. like i said, something cryptic and ancient and mystical and old and something stupid my fuzzy dump ass of a brain can come up with while trying to read lmfao

the pogtopia era, the exile era, when dreams in jail era (with thomas the tank engine) or all the fuck back way then we people had all just joined, except the 4 r controlling their past selves

ok yall are gonna witness me attempting to talk to myself thru keyboard n screen n mind.

i don't know very much about the pogtopia era considering i wasnt exactly there at the time cause im not an og n shit just a shitshow-somewhat-fan that enjoys watching people stream minecraft lore. but from what i do know; schlatt had won the election and his first thing of action was to take away the citizenship from Wilbur and Tommy. they left, found a ravine, dubbed thee pogtopia and claimed it as theirs. they were scheming broodily n shit as Wilbur's mentality began to spiral down and he got all manipulative n shit and different from the Wilbur in their early era when it just started. yeah, tubbo is their spy, dream is "helping" Wilbur by giving him a fucking shit ton a tnt, and im pretty sure in the middle of that techno had somewhat teamed with them a little bit (pogtopia, i think, or was it the lmanburgian era?... lmanburgian era thats it, where techno told tommy to die like one? (a hero)) and brought them to a place filled with loot n shit that was for them, and from there, blah shit. there was the specific moment where they had that ..... um festival, was it?

yeah that was it i think, so there schlatt had "forced" technoblade to murder tubbee  with his rocket launcher, tommy was not a happy.. 14-15 yr old? he wasn't 16, i know that but 14 seems young. it was 15. yeah. anyway, techno and tommy fought in the pit ominous spooky noises n shit, they fought n stuff cant remember if one of them died, and so more shit blah blah tommy didn't forgive techno blah blah dream was being a dick blah fucking bloody delirious blah then the something important named event came up i think; ended in war,  and that was when Philza Minecraft, creator of Minecraft, was there, yknow, trying to stop Wilbur n shit and then Wilbur ruined the old ass lmanburg and no-one was very happy, uuuuhhhhhhhh Wilbur begged Phil to kill him and he did (pretty brutally despite the funky mood lmfao) and after that shit happened tommy was alone n shit

actually that pretty closely sums up the biggest ore of it from what my small mind can handle, that was a lot.

i have stronger feels to this one but its shared through all 3..................................

okay lets work on the exile arc that wasnt with wilbur ig

so ranboo and tommy decide to steal from gogys house: it didnt go well and the hobbit home eventually went up in flames. this was a caught act and as a result, tommy, tubbo, (or big law ig) and ranboo helped tommy but when ranboo was being accused, tommy admitted. that caused a squabble shit happens, and tubbo exiles dream for safety reasons. like wtf man theres so many more dangerous people and you decide to throw out this son of a bitch whos canonically been ur friend for probably like a decade considering the lore they set up aaaaaaand anyways people were against that, but, yknow, tubbo is a bitch sometimes, so  tommy is escorted out, courtesy to dream, ew, and ghostbur (<3) came with. they go there the first day in a dirt house with a lot of shit going on and the next day is when that shit starts. days they build blah shitty fucking bloody if i read another blha im gonna cry, and then tommy ends up thinking dream is his friend n shit until he starts to realize shit pretty outward (finally but its a bit late) anyway he starts collecting shit and then one day dream decided to visit he does the norm, which was digging a hole for tommy to throw his items in so he can blow it up, and he digs the hole right in front of Logstedshire (if thats right)

so he finds the chests and blows it up (dying in the process, uncanon, sadly) and blows the rest of his shit up. afterward tommy has a depressive episode and towers n shit and jumps off (into water, the maniac raccoon son of a little bitch) and goes to techno's. lots of shit happened there but yknow if i do this one he wouldnt even go there lmao

yknow what i have an idea, so the quadro finally are on grass and after a few hours they all wake up (good dream last) and the sun is setting so as they leave the little crater they were i they see the tower and think not much about it until something makes it go higher, and then as the 4 approach the tower they see a person on top, who of which stopped towering and just looked at the sunset, and then they got closer to the edge when dream of all people sought onto what was going on, so he yells some shit that stops timmy from jumping and instead he looks down. so of course the 4 manly children used the blocks they had (they still had their inventories) and they reached the top of the tower with blocks to spare so they built a platform just as the person, who by the way, looked beraggled, depressed, hurt, confused, lost, and for some reason like really fucking scared whenever they looked at dream. he didnt move at all though and just waited in silent terror as the men did whatever. 

yknow what with some good work on the past like 3 paragraphs, that could be the description. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . .  yknow what fuck it im writing a dsmp fanfic