ᵉⁿᵈ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓐(𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰) 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮❞

𝓐(𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰) 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

"Hehehehe... don't you two have to be up to clean the school?" Yuu slowly fluttered his eyes open to find the ghost they had encountered yesterday. He groaned before turning around and placed a pillow on top of his head.

"Ughhh... nya... five more minutes..." Grim grumbled tiredly, going back to sleep. The other ghosts had appeared after.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." Said the smaller ghost, giving Yuu chills as he begrudgingly woke up and slid out of the bed.

"Just like us~ hehehe..." The chubby one chuckled.

"I don't know if you guys are being funny or threatening right now..." Yuu mumbled tiredly as he yawned.

"Fgyaaaa!! It's those ghosts again! Hey you, wake up─! Oh you're already awake." The male just hummed.

"What's up with you guys? I thought we're good now." He narrowed his eyes on them.

"We are, sure, but specifically with Miss Noire. You two? We still have lots of fun things to do~!" The chubby one mused mischievously. "Sure you two wanna keep living here? You're gonna get pranked! Hehehe..."

"Shoo! We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim declared at the three.

Yuu was already out of the bedroom. Heading downstairs, he reached the living room─ and that was when his nose had caught a pleasant smell coming from the kitchen.

"Yuu. Good morning."

It turned out to be Noire, who was in the middle of making some breakfast for the day.

"Oh, Noire-san!" Immediately beaming at her sight, he moved closer, peeking behind her shoulder. "What are you making?"

"Only a simple breakfast. I hope you don't mind." She replied, turning off the stove before grabbing some plates.

"What are you talking about? Your cooking is no doubt the best!" He said enthusiastically. The former just hummed in response.

"Fwah~ it smells good here." It was Grim who had finally joined them, sliding down the stairs. "Is it time for breakfast? What did you make?" He bounced excitedly.

"Calm down, would you?" Yuu sighed.

Just as Yuu was about to continue, the door suddenly burst open, revealing none other than Crowley himself.