⁰⁵ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗛

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙砂∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓐 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮❞

𝓐 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙砂∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

"Time out."

At the newfound voice, all without exception turned to the owner of the melodious sound.

It was Noire ─ who was walking towards them.

"Noire!" "Tsk, Dollface."

One except for the Ravennoir residents were surprised at her interruption of their quarrel.

The Savanaclaw students mostly. They were confused as to how the young maiden had managed to slip inside their dormitory without being detected ─ considering there were many of their own that would take a walk around the place.

Their train of thoughts were cut short when they suddenly felt the weight under their feet was gone ─ stumbling forward slightly at the impact.

The students of the residence looked up at the culprit, about to let their wrath out on them.

That was until they took a better look at her, resulting in a blushing mess, all the nasty thoughts they were having had disappeared just like that.

"And just what exactly are all of you doing?"

Leona stared at the girl who was standing in front of her peers. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, not because of her presence, but more for her being at their side rather than his.

"We're just messing around a little with them." The lion said with ease. "Isn't that right?" Looking back, he asked his underlings, receiving a cocky grin in response.

Noire stood in silence. Her side did not dare say a word, not wanting to make it worse; while Leona's side just put on their usual smug faces.

Both anticipating how the young maiden would react.

At the stares, the latter gave out a sigh. "I see. So it shall be like that." She looked to the side, near the building to be exact.

"You may come out now." She stated.

All of them were confused. It was definitely not what they had anticipated. Moreover, who exactly was she talking to?

At the direction she eyed, behind one of the giant pillars that is, a figure flinched ─ not expecting to be found by the young maiden.

Having left no other choice, the figure stepped out of their spot, revealing who it was.

"Jack!?"

The group shouted in his direction, not expecting the very person they had just interviewed a while ago. The Savanaclaw residents only frowned at their Junior's sneaky advances.