⁰² 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗛

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓐 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞

𝓐 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

A while after, all the Prefects from the seven dorms could be seen to have gathered as they will soon start on their meeting regarding the Magical Shift Tournament. However, a certain fellow who was supposed to lead the meeting seemed to have been a bit "late" as he hadn't arrived yet.

"Where is the Headmaster? He was supposed to have arrived here a while ago." Riddle spoke up as he asked the other Prefects who were there.

"Abandoning his post again..." Leona rolled his eyes as he slacked on his seat.

"Déjà Vu much?" The beautiful male, Vil huffed in a soft tone.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" The white-haired Prefect, Kalim questioned. As he did so, the door to the room flew open with the Headmaster and Noire; who stood just behind the doorway, holding some sort of folder in her hand.

"Not at all!" Crowley said once he had barged in.

"Ah, he's here." The redhead mumbled.

Leona's nose soon caught a waft of a familiar scent. His ears perked up a bit as he gazed at the doorway. "That's..." He muttered as Noire's figure came to view.

The other Prefects have also diverted their attention to the young maiden. Some were surprised, some were confused, and some delighted at her presence in the room.

"Rose...!" Riddle said with slight wide eyes.

"Ah, Lily!" Kalim exclaimed in pure joy as he immediately stood up from his seat.

"...Dollface?" Leona muttered in confusion.

The other three Prefects seemed to be confused as well. They threw a look at one another with a raised eyebrow, as if asking if any of them was aware of the situation at hand.

As they did so, Crowley had moved towards his own seat before settling himself. Noire passed by them as she went besides Crowley's seat, seeing as there wasn't any other for her. ...well, there is a particular one but she knew not to reside on it.

"...Here. You can have my seat, Rose." Riddle offered as he got up from his seat.

His gesture caught most of the Prefects off guard, because the strict Riddle that they knew had become soft. Particularly towards the young maiden that is.

Something was definitely up.

But they had decided to ignore it. ...for now.

"That would be unnecessary. I cannot possibly take your seat; it was assigned to you, after all." Noire shook her head at the offer but Riddle was persistent.