⁰¹ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗬𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 (𝓘𝓶)𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂❞

𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 (𝓘𝓶)𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

"...I see."

They were gathered in the lounge area as Ace had told them what happened for him to get the collar on his neck.

In the turn of events, he was feeling hungry by the time he had returned to his dorm. He then decided to check the fridge and found three strawberry tarts sitting inside. Finding no one around, he started to feed on it without permission. And that was when he got caught by none other than Riddle─ who with no hesitation casted his Unique Magic on him.

"Ace, you're an idiot." Yuu pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"You're both in the wrong." Grim commented.

"But ain't it overreacting to seal my magic just 'cause I ate his tart!? It's practically the same as having my arms and legs chained up! Plus, there were three whole tarts! There's no way he can eat them by himself!" Ace argued. "There's gotta be a limit to how narrow minded you can be!" He scoffed

"Wonder who does that remind me of." Yuu sarcastically said as he narrowed his eyes at Ace. He gulped a bit.

"...Taking one's belongings without a certain permission is rather impolite." Noire cut in. Ace evidently deflated at that. "Though I must agree that binding your magic may have been quite an exaggeration; if it is very important for your people." She added.

Ace's expression immediately switched. "Right!? I'm glad you get it!" He exclaimed, being excited that a pretty girl had agreed with him.

"If there were three whole tarts, they might've been preparing for some kinda party, y'know? Like for someone's birthday or something. Man, I'm such a great detective, huh!" Grim said boastfully.

"Birthday?" Ace mumbled.

"If that's the case, then no wonder he's mad." Yuu pointed out.

"Uh.. I totally thought you'd agree with me that he was being tyrannical, Yuu." He sighed in defeat.

"I mean he kinda is, but still..." Yuu trailed off.

"You're at fault for stealing his tart in the first place." Grim finished it for him as Yuu just nodded.

"Just apologize tomorrow." Yuu suggested tiredly, wanting to just get this done and over with.

"Fine." Ace sighed. "Whatever. I just have to apologize, right? This is your idea, Yuu. So you better come with me." He threw him a look.