⁰⁴ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗬𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓤𝓷𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓭❞

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓤𝓷𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓭

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

"Eh, Noire-senpai?"

Deuce had woken up early in the morning, got ready and already prepared for the event of the day. He walked out the door and out of his room to find Noire, who was already up and all ready, sitting in the lounge area by herself.

She had a book in her hand; seemingly quite invested in reading it. A cup of warm, calming tea on the table in front of her. Upon hearing her name being called, she snapped her attention from the book; closing it, before turning to face her underclassman.

"Deuce. Good morning." She greeted as she placed the book that she was reading on to the table.

"A-ah, good morning...!" Deuce stuttered out, feeling embarrassed of being alone with the young maiden in the same room.

"You're quite early, I must say. ...while I cannot say the same for the other three." She said while grabbing the now empty cup of tea as she started to walk to the kitchen's direction. "Do you mind waking them up for me?" She asked him right before entering the kitchen.

"S-sure!" Deuce nodded before turning around to wake up his dormmate then proceeding to do the same upstairs.

. . .

"Good morning, Noire-san." Yuu greeted while rubbing his still tired eyes. Grim on his shoulder.

"Morning." Ace yawned as he stretched his arms.

As they all had gathered in the lounge area, Noire soon exited the kitchen with a tray. When she arrived, she placed it on the table in front of the sofa she was sitting on earlier. Curious, they peeked at the tray. There were three cups of tea and a can of tuna.

"I suppose breakfast won't be necessary as we will partake in the Unbirthday Party. However..." She then carefully picked up one of the cups before giving it to each of them. "Black tea; it should be enough to wake you up for quite a little." She added before giving the can of tuna to Grim.

They nodded in a thankful manner before taking a sip of the drink. They soon breathed a sigh of relief as they felt relaxed. The still warm tea, alongside the relaxing aroma from the drink; they figured that it had a little bit of caffeine as they did feel slightly awakened from it. Made by a beautiful girl that they so adored nonetheless.

...A perfect way to start the day.

"Thanks for that, Noire-san." Yuu said as they finished their tea.