quarante-quatre

it was the next day, seokjin was off, happily, lying in bed, waiting on jimin to come and bring him something to eat. his cheek was finally starting to look better. he felt better honestly, but was still very hesitant on talking to namjoon again. he's been considering completely avoiding the younger in hopes of giving him the hint that he no longer wanted to see him.

yet in his heart he knew he couldn't bring himself to leave him. no matter how much he played the incident in his head, the look in namjoon's eyes afterwards seemed so genuine. he may not be ready to see or talk to him right now but forgiving him may be something he considers.

he picked up his phone and opened his messaging app, he had received and abundance of messages from friends, but the most messages he's received from anyone came from namjoon. he was hesitant on opening the younger's messages, so he decided to finally text his other friends back instead. he took his time opening them, trying to go as slow as possible texting each person back to let them know he was okay.

he was hoping that just before he opened namjoon's messages jimin would come knocking on the door. but to his luck, he didn't. so he tapped on the messages, he closed his eyes and scrolled up a bit to reach the last message he sent to namjoon.

jinnie🪐
i just need time namjoon.

joonie💫
that's fine. i hope you have a good night jinnie, sleep well.

joonie💫
good morning, i know you're probably sleep, and i have a strong gut feeling that you won't even open these messages, but i just need you to know how deeply sorry i am. i had no right in the world to hit you and i'm so so sorry. i would never hurt you.

joonie💫
it's been two days jinnie, i miss seeing you. i miss waking up next to you. i miss watching you cook. i miss your laugh. i miss hearing your voice. i miss kissing you. i miss everything that involves you. i'll do whatever just to see you again. please, i'm so sorry i never meant to hurt you.

joonie💫
never in my life have i ever begged someone to just get a glimpse of them. just to see them for even just a split second. never in my life have i ever thought i'd depend on just a thought of someones smile just to get through the day. just a thought of you alone gets me through the day. but now that thought is plagued with the thought of me hurting you. i've had plenty of regrets but this one outweighs all of them. i'm so sorry i hurt you.

joonie💫
i don't know if you care or not but jackson is okay. he's finally able to come back home. yoongi also came by today as well, he asked me what i was doing for your birthday. hopefully you're back in my arms by then.

joonie💫
jimin came by today. he was very angry, i don't think i've seen him that angry in a long time. i told him how sorry i am. i felt so bad, i feel so bad still jinnie-