THREE

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light. I sat up on my bed and unplugged my phone from its charger. I opened it to check the time.

It was two in the afternoon.

'Damn I must have really been tired' I thought to myself.

I slipped out of bed,  walked out my room in grey sweatpants, a red hoodie and my hair in a messy bun. 

"Morning sunshine" I heard one of the girls say, as I was rubbing my eyes.

"Morning" I replied, seeing both girls sitting on the couch watching tv.

I grabbed some cereal and walked over to the couch where the girls were sitting.

Emma turned to face me. "Denver and I are getting our nails done later and we're wondering if you wanna join."

"I would love to." a smile appeared on my face.

"Ok great, go get ready because we're leaving in five minutes"

I quickly finished my cereal, standing up and walking over to my room.

I got changed into a white long sleeve crop top and black leggings. I walked out of my room to see Emma and Denver standing beside the front door.

"Great let's go, Im driving" Denver said
--

The girls brought me to a nearby mall where the nail salon was located. We spent hours together. The first two hours were spent getting our nails done and after that we decided to walk around the mall, get some food, go shopping and overall just have a good time.
It was nice to get to know each other.

♢ ♢ ♢

Lydia's Nails:

Denver's Nails:

Denver's Nails: