SEVEN

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

This week went by pretty quickly.

Chance hasn't showed up to class or the dorm in a while. The last time I saw him was when he told me to stay away from Nate but then again I couldn't care less.

It was Friday night and the girls told me to get ready for a party at Chance's house. I wasn't in the mood to see him tonight but I wasn't gonna miss a night of fun because of his bullshit so I'm going anyway.

I walked to the living room after getting changed and saw the girls sitting on the couch waiting for me.

I was wearing a tan chunky strapped  cropped tank top. (I made sure that it covered my scar.) the top matched with my long tan skirt. The skirt reached my ankles and had a slit that ran up pretty high exposing my entire leg. Luckily my leg that had a scar was covered by the fabric and my other leg that didn't have a scar was exposed. I put on clear heel pumps and straightened my long hair.

♢ ♢ ♢

Lydia's outfit:

♢ ♢ ♢

"Ready?" I asked, making their heads turn to me.

"Damn Lil" Denver said with a smirk on her face.

"Damn to you" I smiled.

Emma stood for the couch and walked to the door but not before she looked me up and down. "We look hot" She stated confidently.

Denver straightened her hair and was wearing blue baggy jeans, a purply blue cotton bra that exposed her
tattoos (she had a bunch of small aesthetic tattoos up her arms and down her back) and some white closed toe chunky boots.

♢ ♢ ♢

Denver outfit: