THIRTY-FIVE

Sexual Content

Sexual Content

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

The weeks following the race Chance and I have gotten each other off on multiple occasions.

The thrill of the secret intimacy making it all the better.

I wake up every morning like I am this morning, my pussy throbbing and wet from the reoccurring dreams I have of Chance fucking me into oblivion.

As my eyes peeled open I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face as it has every morning.

I roll over onto my stomach and grab my phone off my night stand, checking if there are an texts waiting for me.

As I expected Chance texted me:

Chance: Gray what are you doing to me. I can't get the thought of that sweet delicious pussy out of my head. I want you to ride my face as I suck on your clit baby and make you cum so hard. I can already taste your pretty juices baby.

My cheeks heat as I read over Chance's text, ever since that night we fucked in his car he's really let his emotions through. He's been like this for the past couple weeks, and I couldn't be happier.

I roll over onto my back holding my phone above my body as I but my lip.

I open the camera app as I take a picture of my hard nipples poking through my tiny tank top, and I send the photo his way.

Chance replies in record breaking time

Chance: Fuck baby. I miss those perfect tits too. You miss my mouth Gray. My tongue flicking and sucking those perfect nipples of yours.

I physically moan at his message, the pool between my legs getting wetter by the second.

As I let the confidence that Chance makes me feel take over I throw my duvet off my body and angle my phone to take a picture of the centre of my wet thong...