THIRTY

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

When I left Lydia's dorm room this morning I had the biggest smile on my face.

Last night was amazing, I didn't expect for that to happen but god damn at I happy it did.

Her plump red lips, sparkling green eyes, perky breasts and dark shaded nipples that just barely fit in my ginormous hands, her round and muscular ass I couldn't help but slap over and over and over until my hand was printed red on it, and don't even get me started on her cunt.

Oh lord was that a sight to see, her slick folds drenched my long and thick fingers as I roughly rubbed her clit. Her soft and breathless moans were music to my ears.

Just thinking about her right now was hardening my already pulsing dick.

I racked my hands through my hair and inhaled sharply.

'Oh my god' I practically moaned as I remembered the taste of her.

My mouth wrapped perfectly around her pink pussy, circling my tongue around her clit then entering it in her. I pushed my tongue in and out of her tight hole, tasting every inch, and swallowing all the juices that came of her pussy.

I sat back in my seat and gripped the steering wheel hard, my car was still parked outside of Lydia's dorm room, I couldn't bring myself to drive off.

The actions of last night kept making their way back into my mind, and I was slowly staring to lose control.

I remember pushing my thick length into her tight hole, so tight that when I was fully inside of Lydia her pussy gripped my dick hard, almost making me cum on the spot.

Getting my entire length inside of her was the real challenge though, after every inch, I had to stop my movements and focus on my breathing. Her walls were stretching to their limit in order to fit me, and even then she was still so fucking tight.

'Ok I need to get her and last night out of my mind before I hop out the car, run to her dorm, and do her all over again', I told myself

If I hadn't gotten that text in the early morning I would have done her again the second she woke up.

I swear it took everything in me this morning not to sink my dick into her when I felt her naked nipples harden against my chest because the sheet had slid down her body, instead of pulling it back up she nuzzled herself even closer to me. When she did that I tightened my hold around her waist, bringing her impossible close and kissing the top of her head, therefore letting me inhale her smell. So fucking addictive, and so fucking beautiful.

Truth is I watched her sleep last night, yes I know creepy, but I couldn't help myself. Her pouty lips and scrunched up nose, her dark and long hair sprawled against my chest, I was too fucking cute not to stare.