Chapter 18: The Party

▪️Mitch's P. O. V.

"Irene, spit it out."

"We have found information on our target who goes by the name 'Ghost'. He is responsible for the abduction of nuclear weapon from the Russian nuclear facility. But you won't believe his actual identity." Irene said firmly.

"For the sake of god, just tell me." I was inpatient.

"Jensen. Jared's brother. His father, who is now dead, served with Hurley. He can't even process this....but like I said, we have to act now. We found Jensen's location. He is in Rome. I hope Yn is okay, cause we will definitely need the both of you."

"I'm good. Count me in." Yn said.

"Are you sure? You aren't healed completely." I was worried.

"I'm okay, Mitch." She gave me a small smile.

▪️Your P. O. V.

After three days, the four of us found ourselves in Rome. My wound still hurt like a bitch, but I had to get my shit together. Somehow, even Hurley and I are connected. Both of us need some answers, and we will find them when we find the 'Ghost'.

We had to dress up nicely for the evening, Irene found out about the classy, rich people party that will occur, and Ghost will be blessing us with his presence there. It is an auction. Irene gave me a long black dress, with long sleeves and open back. It was so tight and from my knees to the floor it looked like a siren's tail. I had a down pony tail and red lips. I liked the styling, but those black high heels were killing my feet.

Mitch had a black suit that fit him perfectly. He really turned me on. When he layed his eyes on me, he was pretty amazed, too. His stare lasted for fifteen seconds until Hurley interrupted him.

"Okay, we get it, boy, you are in love, now get your shit together, we have a plan."

He was little embarrassed, but it was so cute.

*3 hours later *

We exited the elevator, the room was full of classy food, decorations and tons of people. Mitch took my hand, he didn't want to lose me in this crowd. I felt safe.

As we got out of the elevator, security welcomed us with a little weapon check. Their hands were everywhere on our body. As they examined me, a guy put his hands on my waist and touched me everywhere, including my ass. Mitch was out of it, so mad, that he pushed the guy away from me.

"It's enough, buddy."

Irene and Hurley entered from another elevator, so they were on the opposite side, so we could cover the whole territory.

All of us were supplied with earbugs so we could hear each other.

"I hate this place. There are bunch of dudes, especially the old ones staring at you." Mich said annoyingly.

"Are you jealous?" I started laughing.

"No... I know what's mine."

"Well I don't think that they know, too." As I said that he pulled me closer gabbing my waist, and kissed me gently and slowly so that everyone could see.

"Don't tell me you are smooching right now. We have to separate, cover more ground, so we could find our target!" Our earbugs were filled with Hurley's yelling, so we obeyed immediately.

"Stay safe, okay?" Mitch looked at me and I nodded.

I went to the waiter to get a glass of fancy white wine. Suddenly I felt someone next to me, sitting by the bar.