Chapter 19: Dirty Thoughts

▪️Mitch's P. O. V.

Yn and I made a plan to separate, so we could cover more ground. I saw her talking to some blond dude that was probably boring as hell. I wanted to make him leave her, he sat so close to her. My blood was boiling like hell.

As I started walking towards the bar, I noticed a man with his laptop in his hands. That seemed weird to me, because this was a fancy party, nobody brought their laptops. I decided to follow him. Maybe this laptop has something that could help us.

The guy went upstairs and I followed his steps. There were plenty of rooms. I decided to barge in, not thinking whether he has security inside or not.

Two guys attacked me immediately. I fought back, but as soon as they pointed their guns, I thought it was over.

Until my savior came in through the window.

Yn.

"Oh, it's party time." She said with confidence. She was so hot, it literally turned me on.

As she attacked the one, I attacked the other dude that had made me kneel down with my hands behind my head. I made him trip and fall. We were dominating. Yn knocked down the first security guard, and I was still fighting with mine. As she began to run towards us I saw a guy coming from the same window Yn had come before. He grabbed her from behind, pointing a gun to her head.

▪️Your P. O. V.

I felt like I have seen this strong arm that was wrapped around my waist once. It was...

"Jake?"

"Yeah, princess, and by the way I know your name is not Aria." He said. "But you are so good in kissing, I'll give you that." He continued.

"Oh you son of a bitch."

Great, now I'll have some explaining to do.

Mitch showed disappointment on his face, and anger. He was looking straight at Jake, then he transferred his eyes to me.

But I had to let go of that. Now it's not the time.

"Wait, you look angry... Oh, you two are....Aww she didn't tell you that we had a moment... What a bitch." Jake smirked.

"You are a dead man." Mitch said it with so much anger in his eyes. He wanted to torture that guy.

I lost hope as he was holding a gun to my head. I knew Mitch won't move a muscle, because if he does, I'll get a gun to my head.

But, we weren't still outnumbered.

Hurley and Irene came in with their guns, and the party was over. They shot and killed Jake and the security guard.

But where is the guy with the laptop?

I rushed to the bathroom, and window was busted. As I looked outside, I saw that man running away with someone familiar.

My sights got clearer.

Jensen.

Ghost.

"Guys hurry up! They are running away! That bastard is running away!" I yelled and all of us rushed outside.

As I was running right next to Mitch, Hurley and Irene, I suddenly fell. My legs betrayed me. I felt dizzy.

I started seeing some scenarios which I felt like they actually happened. They were the scenarios from the cell.

Mitch rushed to me and cupped my face.

"Yn, talk to me."

"I'm fine, I just... I don't know what happened." As I tried to understand what happened, I saw something shiny in the bushes.

A laptop.

I rushed to it.

"Bingo."

▪️Mitch's P. O. V.

We went back to our apartment. Hurley got one for him and Irene, and one for Yn and me.

Even if that son of a bitch ran away, we at least have this laptop. Irene and Hurley were working on it.

"Mitch?" Suddenly Yn's voice called out my name. She seemed upset.

"Yn... What's wrong."

"I got a back flash back there when I fell."

I was surprised to hear that.

"I got one, too, when you were at the hospital, Yn... I saw Jensen. At least I think it was him. Irene showed me his photo once."

"I saw him, too... But I can't understand why can't we remember what happened... He must had drugged us with something." She said as she was changing into a big black T-shirt and shorts. Her body was stunning. It literally made me forget what I was saying or thinking about... nor what was she saying. Then I remembered that Jake had his hands on Yn, and his lips on hers.

" Mitch...I have some explaining to do. Jake was just the part of the plan, he meant nothing to me. He said he was the host and we went out, actually I went out to look for you and he came along and then I saw the window of the room you were in and I wanted to calmly get to there but without alarming anyone, especially the host... And... I figured he showed interest in me and I wanted to take advantage of that so we kissed and I immediately knew he would take me to his room which was next to yours... And... "She stopped when she saw my face without any expression.

" Mitch, are you even listening to me?" She interrupted my dirty thoughts. I thought about all the things we could do and the things I could do to please her, since we were alone in our room, and since that guy tried to gain what's already mine. I wanted to mark my territory once and for all.

"Mitch! Are you-" I interrupted her by approaching to her and slamming my lips on hers.

I immediately put my hands on her waist and started caressing her back inside of her T-shirt. She got chills. Her hands were wrapped around my neck, and going through my hair.

" You are mine

" You are mine. Only mine."

I picked her up by grabbing her big, soft ass and put her on our bed. I took off her clothes and she helped me take off mine. As she was helping with my pants she stopped to admire the look of my hardness. She was getting closer to my private part, and grabbed it. As she wanted to take it in her mouth, I stopped her and pushed her so she was lying down.

I couldn't let her do that. I respect her so much. I didn't have a problem with pleasing her, and playing with her private part, that's something else. That's the thing we both are enjoying. But I don't want to be rough to her, and I don't want her to do that. To orally please me.

I started kissing every part of her body, beginning with her forehead, then ears, neck, collarbone, her boobs which gor hard, belly, her soft thighs... Then I strated going up, and caressing her private area. She likes that the most. I made her cum.

She was so wet, so I took the opportunity to enter her. It felt so good. Oh, so good.

Half an hour later we were exhausted, so badly.

We hugged each other, enjoying every single moment alone.

I didn't want it to be over.

Fast enough, we fell asleep.

It was like we didn't have any problems whatsoever. But we did.

Big ones.