Before We Start

Hello!

This is going to be a quick author's note. Just have a couple of things to say and mention.

First off, hi :)
The reason for writing this is because of a comment actually. Someone mentioned that something I said sounded like the title of a mysterious story. Right then and there, my brain came up with the whole plot and it started to grow on me. So now, thanks to some very nice encouragement, I'm going to try my best to write it.

I've rated this book Mature. Since I don't have everything planned out yet, I can't list the specifics, but what I do know is that there are going to be a lot of sensitive topics in here. I'll put warnings for them at the beginning of the chapters. What I can say for sure is that there's going to be a lot of gore and violence. Physically and psychologically.

The idea also has some inspiration from "I Know What You Did Last Summer". I haven't seen the movie but I have an understanding of what it's about. So there'll probably be some kind of correlation between the two.

I'm going to be exploring a lot for this book, so I will also be practicing my writing with this. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

I'm excited. This should be fun. I hope you guys enjoy :)

-qures5