Chapter-21

Song Ji hyo POV
She woke up with an awesome feeling . She felt like today will be the special day in the future , she doesn't know why ? . She kissed the man next to her who is lying in his bare chest . His tight muscles are showing how he spend his time on his work out . She hopped out from the bed and did her morning routine . Then , she went to the downstairs and to her suprised , bell is there sitting in the stool eating cereal with a carton of milk beside the bowl . She smiled at her and kissed her cheek .

"Good morning princess , why do you wake up so early ?" Ji hyo asked while occupying the next stool beside bell .

"Don't know mama , I have a feeling that today will be the unforgettable day in the future " bell said with her full of mouth with cereal .

"Ohhh , baby you are too cute " Ji hyo said and pinched her cheek . Bell smiled at her .

"Mama , I wanna get a Korean name " bell said out of the blue . Ji hyo raised her eyebrows . Everyone , including fans know her daughter as Isabella since she adopted her . But it is also a good idea if she want a Korean name . She thought about it discussing with Jong kook oppa . And her thoughts were cut in with the sounds of footsteps . Speak of a devil , Jong kook came down to and went to her and bell who is now her second bowl of cereal .

"Good morning , ladies !!" Jong kook said and gave them his morning routine kisses. 

"Morning Papa"

"Morning oppa" the two said in unison .

"Oppa , bell said she want a Korean name . We need a beautiful and meaningful name for her " Ji hyo said . Jong kook gave her his famous thinking style pose and said .

"What about Angela Kim !!" Jong kook said with enthusiasm in his voice and ji hyo gave him the look ' are you serious ' and Jong kook chuckle at this

"Oppa , we are supposed to give her a Korean name , " Ji hyo said and Jong kook rubbed his neck

"So ... What is in your mind ??" Jong kook asked his queen , Ji hyo .

"Ummm ... Let me see !! What about Min Ji , it portrait intelligent and clever , or ... Ha Yoon , it means beautiful summer and natural talents and ... Oh ... there is one ... Ji ah it represents beautiful purpose . Our beautiful purpose " Ji hyo said while looking at bell .

"It is good , I voted for Ji ah . What about princess , what do you want ?" Jong kook said while looking at bell with sugars in his eyes.

" I like Ji ah too. It sounds feel great and I like its meaning . " Bell said and smile from ear to ear .

"So , our Ji ah , you are now Mama's beautiful purpose , and papa 's beautiful purpose " Ji hyo said and kissed her cheek following Jong kook ..

"You look so beautiful today , love " Jong kook said while eyeing her .

"Yep , papa , mama really look so pretty today . " Ji ah added and ji hyo smiled at them . When they finished their meals , running man members gave a visit to them . They have a very good time together , the members including Gary gathered in their house with their family and it seems like they were a big family again .

"Ji hyo enoine , you look really pretty today " byul said and she smiled at her again .

They laughed together , they talked and enjoyed their precious time together. Ji hyo looked at the people around her with a smiled . She saw her dream man laughing his eyes out while watching how Ji ah took a controls over the boys . She smiled and wished that he can always smiled like that forever .

When they backed to their home , their family gave them a visit and had dinner together . Everything is perfect , she thought . She look all the people she loved laughing and talking all day and it make her happy too . When they dinner was over , their family went back and now it is just her , Jong kook and ji ah . They cuddled together , while enjoying their warmth and watching little mermaid which is Ji ah 's favorite .

"They said Aerial died in the book , is that true ?" Ji ah asked out of the blue . And both she and Jong kook raised their eyebrows .

"Yes , princess . Aerial became bubble at the end in the book " Jong kook said and ji hyo listen their conversation carefully cause she is not the fun with the books and don't know much .

"But why ,papa ?" Ji ah asked with her furrow .

"May be because it is what her fate in the end , baby . She is so in love with the prince and so she abandoned her sea and went to the prince cause she love him more than her life so she put her life in the risk and make her best the prince to fell in love her but in the end , may be it is her fate cause the prince can't give her the love she wanted.  " Jong kook said but it didn't make Ji ah release her frown .

" You wil understand it one day , princess . " Ji hyo said and kissed her cheek . Then they went to their bed and they gave Ji ah her good night kiss and went to their room .Ji hyo didn't say anything she just watched him and his movements .

"Love , do you want to say something ? Are you ok ?" Jong kook said and cupped her cheek . Ji hyo giggles and hold his hands

"I'm ok , oppa . Oppa ... promised me that you will always be happy like today all the rest of your life . Promised me that you will always stay strong for Ji ah ... Promised me that you will never let yourself down ... promised me that you will always be happy ...oppa " Ji hyo said and Jong kook look at her eyes so closely and he had this strange feeling in his heart .

"I will Ji hyo yah , I will always be  happy and be always there for Ji ah . I will always take care of myself and ji ah . Don't worry love . I will always your wish no matter what happens. " He said and put her into his hug . They didn't say anything . Just feeling each other warmth . Then , Jong kook laid themselves on the matress and ji hyo closed her eyes , with a smiled on her face .