Chapter - 5

Third Person POV
It seems like they are made for each other yet they can't be together . All those years , they cried together , happy together , laugh together , sad together , everything , they did together . Running man is just like the cupid for them , of course running man members are also their cupid . Jae suk had an eye for them since family outing , haha also thought they can end up together , they are perfect for each other after all . They both have the same past love history , they can 't love one person so easily , their past is hunting them always, but unknown to them , they fall for each other little by little . But , fate have another thing , just like the wind , you can able to breath and contiue your living but you can 't hold the wind and keep it in your pocket . Romeo and Juliet can be together although their families are enemies but fate take an act , because of a little mistake , everything changed . Just like that , sometime , you have to tell the person you love that how you love him or her , or else , you have to suffer till your last breath .

Song Ji hyo POV
She hate the world , the fate and herself , what if she open herself more and not- stick-in - the -mud , will she now have her own little family with the one she love ? She didn't know . She went under the shower , strip her clothes and feel the cool sensation of the water . She start thinking about the memories of her precious time in running man. Then , her mind drifted to the one and only man , she remembered the first time they met . He feel shy and distance toward her when they first met in family outing . She didn't know how to approach him , so she left it . Then , jae suk oppa notice their tension , so he brouguted some lame joke . He made her to shout Jong kook the word ' I love you ' , and she did what she was told . But , he is cute like a teddy bear at that time , he seems he can't understand the words she says. She remembered the second time they met in running man , he seem awkward just like in family outing . Then , she became the permanent member of running man , she remembered the Tien when they choose two casts for loveline , of course , she is the only girl in show so she is definitely will play that role but Jong kook reject that role , actually , PD want a triangle loveline but Jong kook rejected yeh role so Gary and haha became her loveline . She felt a little hurt that time because of his reject . She took her time to approach him , she can't reach him for easily . But she made it , she broke his wall and she became his dongseung . However , she felt like he is more than her oppa who is coworker with her , of course when she said running man is second family for them , the members are just like her family , suk Jin oppa and jae suk oppa are just like her fathers and haha oppa , he is just like her real oppa , kwang Soo is also like her brother , they used to fight a lot . Now , so min and se chan  , tehy are just like her little brother and sister but Jong kook and Gary ... Well they two are different , Gary is just like her childhood bestfriend , he is definitely like her bestfriend , he make her to feel special . They spend their time as Monday couple but they are just like two best friends who spend their time together , well one the other hand , Jong kook is just like ,... she didn't know but he is more than her oppa ,more than her friend , more than her co worker . She always took him as her protect whenever they need to play in group fighting in mad , he is her shield , whenever she feel scare he is her shield and hero . She smiled at the beautiful memories then she close the shower off and came out from the barthroom . Today is the day she need to meet members and the crew , her farewell party . She prepare herself and went to the haha 's restaurant .

"JI HYO YAH" haha run to her and hug her tightly as soon as she came to the restaurant .

Then , one by one giving her the hug , they talked , smiled and laughed . To her suprised , noone asked about the reason of her leaving . Seem like Jong kook told them not to ask her anything . In the middle of their dinner , kwang Soo run to the restaurant and run straight toward her ,

"NOONA" kwang Soo hug her tightly and act like a child who lost his candy .

" Stop acting overdramatic , kwang Soo yah " jae suk said and kwang Soo glare at him .

"Are you glaring at me kwang Soo yah ?" Jae suk asked while putting his hand in his chest pretend he is hurt .

"Seriously ,hyung " kwang Soo said and they all laughed .

"Noona , I am afraid when I heard the new , you know but I am not in Seoul at that time ,so I cannot make it to you " kwang Soo said .

"Kwang Soo yah , you also left the show , stop being dramatic " haha said , probably hurting because his favorite dongseung are leaving one by one . Jong kook smack his head and he grone in pain and that bring back their laughter .

"But , I left because of my health condition , what about you , noona? Don't tell me you are sick or ... do you planning to get married ?" Kwang Soo said and everybody in the restaurant look at her direction with amusement . Just like 'owww,she is going to get married ' Ji hyo rolled her eyes and her eyes met with Jong kook 's eyes who shows a lot of different emotions right now , to her unlucky , haha saw it and

"Owww , are you and Jong kook hyung going to get married ? Wow , you two are finally going to get married and fulfill our dreams , hehe " haha said and ji hyo gave him a very angry and scary glare like 'shut up your mouth or I will make that little of your mouth shut' but of course haha is haha . He didn't listen then ,

"Power of the love " kwang Soo and se chan shouted and this time Jong kook smack both of their head .

" Stop that ,or else , we all need y to pay a visit to you two to hospital tomorrow . " With that everyone laughed out loud . But everything is doing well , the dinner is really fun. She is keeping this moments in her memories forever . She can 't have this moment for the next time . Her eyes meet Jong kook 's eyes who is now looking into her eyes . She smiled , a sad smile