Indignant

Alaina Rosè Lèon

Alaina Rosè Lèon

I kneeled " if you try to hurt me again. I won't waste any time to kill you" venom dripping from tone. " I'm warning you stay away from me" I caressed his cheeks before knocking him out cold.

I strolled out anger clear on my face. I couldn't believe what he had attempted to do. I had known he had anger issues but I did not know he could drop down to this level.

Ushering back home. Knowing he was going to come find me regardless of the warning I gave him earlier.

Reaching my apartment, I trudged in through the front door before walking straight to my closet to empty it out. I was leaving in a few weeks anyways so I didn't mind packing up and moving to a hotel. Wanting to live my last few weeks here in peace without being harassed by my ex boyfriend.

I didn't want him to show up at my house, knowing I won't be able to control myself from killing him. I don't want to make anymore complications for myself so I will have to depart from here instead.

I was aware that i could also get angered very easily but I was never like him. I emptied my apartment taking majority of the items I had there.

The apartment was owned by me yet I didn't want to leave anything behind. Not wanting to regret later for not taking it.I jam-packed my whole apartment into my two suitcases before calling for a taxi.

20 minutes later, the taxi arrived giving me enough time to make sure I hadn't left anything behind.

Pulling my hefty suitcases out of the interior of my flat before plodding towards the car. Without the help of the chauffeur, I placed them both in the boot of the car.

I entered as it drove off proceeding to take me to the closest lodge nearby the university. Considering all of the traffic blocking the road we reached there an hour later.

It was only 10 minutes away from the university which made it less time consuming meaning I could have more time to myself. I stepped out of the car simultaneously to the driver. I grasped the luggage out of the trunk with the help of the middle aged driver.

I could feel his eyes on me.His dirty gaze made its way down to my barely seen cleavage and lingered there before I cleared my throat. He looked at me and smirked adding fuel to the fire. My features distorted into sheer disgust before I spoke

"Do you want me to rip those fucking saint like eyes right out"

He stared right into my eyes before becoming self-conscious and trudging off. Sauntering towards the car window to pay the undeserving man. Before I could he drove off not wanting to hear my degrading comments anymore. At least I didn't have to pay.

I sauntered off inside the hotel making my way to the front desk to book a room to stay in for the next few weeks. I would be staying here till I moved to Italy which was in three weeks.

After filling out a form and grabbing my room key I strolled off to the third floor searching for my room. Finally I found my room '306' that I had been looking for the past ten minutes.

I unlocked the door entering whilst dragging the weighty suitcases behind me. Closing the door behind me, releasing everything in my hold at the doorway before making my my into the bedroom. I dropped down onto the king sized bed, sinking as my eyes shut from the burden of today. Resting my eyes as the darkness pulled me into a deep slumber.

******

I aroused from my sleep , the unbearable migraine pounding against my skull. I rose from the bed walking into the kitchen to grab a cup of water before making my way to unpack. 5 hours of sleep and I'm still exhausted.

I extracted all of my clothes and hung them up into the mirrored wardrobe.

Dizziness overcame me as the intolerable migraine increased. I searched for some medicine in my bag but there was none.

Putting on some shoes before plodding out of the room then the hotel. Sauntering towards the closest pharmacy to me, which I discovered was only 5 minutes away.

Slow footsteps were heard from behind me but I didn't give it any thought and i kept on walking. The steps became hurried but I ignored them once again thinking I was just hallucinating.

A few minutes later after conforming someone was following me, I began to turn around, but before I could they placed their hands on my shoulders. Not knowing what else to do I grabbed their hand, bent over and threw them over my shoulder making them land right in front of me. Before taking the time to look at their face, I placed my legs on either side of him. I established that it was male by catching a glimpse of his body structure. He tried to wriggle out of my hold but froze when I wrapped my hands around his neck.
Struggling to speak, I loosened my grip on his neck but still tight enough so he couldn't escape. Coughing violently he croaked out

"ina"

————————————————————————
891 words
Opinions???
Who do you think that is???
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE😢😢
It was my birthday🥳🥳
VOTE AND FOLLOW
Ily My Souls❤️❤️