Chapter Ten || Date

February 14, 1989
8:56pm
Barrenly Tavern
Markovna's POV

"Corey, I can't thank you enough for this. I really do appreciate it!" I exclaimed, sipping my rum and come. This is probably the second one I've had.

Corey smiled, leaning a hand over and grabbing mine. "What do you say we get outta here?" He asked, grabbing his Angostura bitters and chugging it down quickly.

"Sure!" I did the same to my drink, standing up dizzily.

I think this is the first time I've drank. I don't know.

"Wait!" I yelled at Corey who was stumbling away.

I picked up a breadstick and ate a piece of it.

"Bread is my life, Corey. You cannot *hic* take my bread from me!"

Corey grabbed me and we continued to the clerks counter.

"Your bill, Mr. Haim." He said snootily, handing Corey the slip.

"Dude... Sir..." I said, placing a hand on the desk. "Will you please have this breadstick?"

"Ma'am, you are very intoxicated. The both of you. Allow me, please, to call Biff so he can escort you to the motel down the street." Mr. Snooty said.

"That'd be... Very!"

Corey put his hand in mine, and we turned around when I ran into some guy.

"Oh, excu-" I starred up at the tall, fat man that stood in front of me. "Holy shit! You're huge!" My hair fell back when I starred up and it tickled my ear.

"Plúman's?" The tall fat man asked Mr. Snooty.

"Yes. Ask for room 13. It's the very nicest."

"Oh sir, you don't understand!" I exclaimed. I wobbled a bit, grabbing tall fat mans arm. "13 is an unlucky number! We may die in our sleep!"

"Biff, go now. Carry the young lady. She's unstable at the time."

Corey wrapped an arm around... Biff?... And he picked me up.

A couple minutes later we emerged from the tavern.

"Were you the bastard in Back To the Future?" I asked, hiccuping into Biff's shoulder.

"N-" Biff stopped. "Yes. Yes I was."

"Oh, well I hated you."

"Thank you, Madame."

We approached the motel and he sat me down in Corey's lap. Biff walked inside.

"Are you okay? You drank quite heavily." Corey belched after this remark.

"Corey, I'm quite capable of looking after myself."

"That wasn't what I asked."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"What'd you ask?"

"I don't remember." He leaned on my arm.

Biff walked out of the building and picked both of us up like two babies. He strutted down to the end of the second building and unlocked the door, pushing us inside as we stomped to the ground.

"Have yourselves a nice evening." Biff said with a smile, tossing the key inside. He shut the door and that's the last we saw him.

"Cool dude." Corey yawned, laying on the bed.

"Corey..." I grinned, crawling over to him. I leaned on him, finally hovering over him.

"Yeah, Kov?"

"Kiss me." How vulnerable of me.

"Okay." Corey pulled me into a kiss.

Our lips fell perfectly into place together, moving in sync. Corey pulled me closer so our bodies were in full contact. I started to tug at the hem of his shirt after I pushed off his blazer.

"I-I love you, Markovna." Corey whispered into my ear, breathing heavily.

"I love you too, Corey." I tore his shirt off him as he leaned upwards. "But breadsticks are my true love still." I whispered back.

Corey smiled, pulling me back down.

"Corey..."

"Yeah?"

"Prove to me how much you love me."

"Kov, is this a request or an order?" He hiccuped. I could smell the Angostura in his breath.

"I'm demanding you to show me just how-"

Corey flipped me over so he was on top of me.

"Whatever you wish, my bucket of cuteness."

________________________________________________

Well hot damn.

Don't forget to vote/comment on this chapter for a double update later!!

I'm going to request the next chapter to somebody, so I'll be looking for my fave comment :-)

This is new but...

Qotp: Fave Haimster movie?

Aotp: I wanna say all but I'll say six because it's only fair;
License To Drive
Dream A Little Dream
Prayer Of the Rollerboys
Lucas
Watchers
The Lost Boys

Okay, Love you!!

.x ❤️ Hill