Chapter Nineteen || Heated

April 04, 1989
7:29am
Markovna's bedroom
Markovna's POV

"Corey, I want you to get out! I'm not part of your life anymore and I want you to get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed. Loud. My mother, Jeff and Laurente were out to dinner, but I hung back to watch some movies. Unfortunately, Corey decided to show up...

He shook his head, walking over closer to me. He reached out a hand. "Mar-"

"If you touch me I swear to fucking god, I'll yell rat."

Corey's eyes widened quickly as he looked down at the floor. He placed his hand on his hip.

"I cannot believe that you're so pissed about this whole Heather thing! Sure, I knocked her up, but she did eventually get an abortion." Corey sighed and looked at me. "That was a mistake that I would like to completely... Forget..." He whispered. "But our baby... Our baby will be a gift. Not a mistake, but a gift."

I froze. I could feel all the muscles in my mouth tighten. I turned sharply and looked out my window, gazing into the darkness. Then I looked back at Corey, relaxing my face.

"Corey..." I whispered, grabbing his hand, placing it on my stomach. "Tell me what you feel."

He rubbed my belly for a few seconds, suddenly looking up at me confused.

"I feel... nothing."

"That's because there's nothing in there." I felt a tear escape my eye.

Corey's jaw dropped. It didn't take long for it to tense as he whirled around and ran out my door.

"Corey!" I called, running out my room and through the house to get outdoors.

He stood in the street, sobbing. I walked over and looked him dead in the eyes.

"How could you, Markovna? I thought what we had was... Special." Corey was in tears, obviously upset about the fact I aborted the baby.

"What we had was special, Corey! It's just that when your history surfaced, everything got fucked up!"

"Then why didn't you just accept me for who I am? Who I was?" He wiped his tears and stalked over to my lawn. I followed.

"Because, I then realized what a cowardly bastard you truly are! I then realized that I, in fact, do not love you!" That was a lie, but I wasn't about to go and tell him I loved him.

"But I love you!" He yelled at me as I walked away. I could feel the hot tears well up in my eyes.

I turned to him, tears streaming down both our faces. "You break my heart." I whispered, turning back.

"Please, listen to me!" He heaved, grabbing my arm.

I jerked my arm, hitting him in the mouth hard. He fell from the impact of the blow. He looked up at me, his face looking scared. Empty too.

"No!" I yelled at him, hovering over him. He was now just plain crying. "You do not get to cry! You hurt me, remember?"

He sat there holding his mouth in a mixture of tears and blood that was staining his face.

"I gave you three things! Trust, love and loyalty!" It went silent. "I don't know how I could continue loving a traitor like you."

I stormed off, slamming my door, quickly locking all of the locks. I gazed outdoors. There sat Corey, crying into his pathetic hands. The hands of a liar.

_____________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I've been gone for 29 years! I was on a trip to Québec with my fellow grade nines!

So I decided that I'm going to make twenty three-twenty nine chapters for OLT and then I'll start the sequel!!

OMG, so I met a boy and I totally freaking like him (yes, I've fallen in like) and he treats me like a queen tbh.

Yay

Okay so yeah.

Stay beautiful, gold & strong!!

.x ❤️ Hill