Chapter 1: The Greeed Partner

Eren POV

Why?

Why are they like this?

What have I ever done?

I did nothing wrong...

When I was 3 I just want to spend time with big sis Blake, while playing she trip and fall and for some reason they call a monster...

Why? Do they treated me like this? What have I ever done?!

Mother...

Father...

Sister...

Everyone turn their back again me...

The beat me up, ignore me, torture me...

Just because I am different...

Irony...

The faunus want to be treated like human...

They hate the discrimination by the human...

And yet this is how they treated one of their own...

???: Hey are you still alive?

Eren: What? Who there?

???: To your left.

Eren: There no one there...

???: Look closer.

Eren: A red coin?

???: Yes but it call metals not coin.

I then pick up the metal.

???: Do you accept this fate?

Eren: What?

???: Do you accept the fact that you will be cage up here forever?

Eren: No.

???: Do you want freedom?

Eren: Yes.

???: Then fight, fight to survive, fight to live, fight for another day!

Blake POV

I was reading my book late at night, until I felt a rumbling in the house for a sec and it stop

Blake: What was that?

I then wait for a bit more but nothing happen, I then look out of the window and a silhouette someone jumping from building to building late at night, I don't know who that maybe could be a criminal so I close my window and locked them.

Blake: I think that enough reading for today.

The next day I find out that my house was break in late night there was a hole big enough for someone to get in but nothing was stolen, the hole is where my brother is and he is no where to be seen.

Eren where did you go...

I maybe not the best sister but...

I just wanted you to be save.

Mother and father said that you aren't normal and if peoples find out about you then we would all been dangerous because they won't accept you as a human or faunus. They make me stay away from you to keep you safe. And yet even time father or mother is angry at something I could hear you scream coming from down there.

I should have known it was all lie.

No body want to a alone forever, no body want to be locked up in the dark, no body want to be treated like that.

I sorry... please forgive me...

Brian POV

It was along day to day, the shop didn't have much customer at least I made enough Lien to keep the shop going. As I was taking out the trash I saw a small boy there out in the cold.