Chapter 7: Past Reveal

Pyrrha POV

As I lie on the table helplessly trying escape from my capturers

Please...

Some one...

Save me.

Suddenly the window of the bullhead was smash open by a tall dark figure jumping in, the figure look at me and my capturers, I could see bright green eyes, the figure then jump.

I suddenly busted out of bed falling to the ground.

Jaune: Pyrrha... Are you ok?

Pyrrha: Yeah, I'm fine.

I then look at the clock it was 5:34AM. I then decide to get up, change my clothes and go for a jog to clear my mind.

It been two years already. I gonna find him.

Flashback

Mr. Nikos: Stay away from her monster!

???: I just save her and you calling the monster?

Flashback end

Pyrrha: One day, I gonna find him.

As I was running I could see Eren, sitting on a tree eating ice cream, he was looking at his metals but those metals where different they were blue. I then decide to just keep jogging since I don't want to bother him.

Ruby POV

We were discussing that fact that Jaune is getting bullied by Cardin. We want to help him but he keep refusing.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask.

Nora suddenly gets up.

Nora: We'll break his legs.

Jaune gets up from his seat with his tray of food.

Jaune: Guys, really. It's fine. Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone.

???: Ow! That hurt!

We all turn back towards where Cardin and his team were sitting. Cardin is pulling a bunny girl's ear tightly.

Cardin:Haha!

Cardin pulls even much harder to the point that the Faunus girl begins to feel hurt.

???:Please,stop...

Eren the started to walk toward them, knowing him we knew this could end in Cardin getting his ass kick and he won't ever bully anyone ever again or he be hospitalized and live in fear by the trauma that brother will give him.

Ruby: Yang get the popcorn.

Yang: Already have them.

Weiss: What are you two doing.

Ruby: The show is about to start.

Eren was walking to them as he began to used his semblance as his body changes he have grasshopper legs, tiger claws and hawk eyes, he also grew some feathers on his face and head, turning to his trinity form.

Russel: Dude look another freak.

Right after he said it Eren do an axe kick on Cardin arm breaking it, he scream but Eren just grab his head and slammed it to the table multiple times before he passed out. Eren then let go then look at the rest of Cardin teammates.

Eren: So who next?

They all ran for their life leaving Cardin lying there, he sigh before turning back to human form as he walk away, the Faunus girl try to talk to him but he just ignore her then a girl with sunglasses came in, they speak for a bit then.