Chapter 12: Investigation gone Wrong

3 POV

Ruby: Hi Blake.

Blake: Oh Ruby.

Ruby looked at Blake curiously to only shrug it off as Blake being Blake. She skipped next to her happily seeing that they plan to go out after school and be detectives. But was disappointed that Blake didn't want Eren to come along with them. But when she asked him secretly he told them to only gather information do not engage in combat.

Ruby: Remind me again why you don't want Eren to come with us? I mean, he is really powerful.

Blake: Because Ruby he doesn't want us to do this, he want us to sit and wait for the enemy to get stronger. He doesn't trust us. He thinks we isn't ready. I don't trust his judgment.

Ruby: ...but I trust him.

She muttered to herself as she walked to class slowly.

As everyone awaited for class to finally end so they could no longer deal with Professor Port stories, Weiss know that her team will do an investigation about Roman and the White Fang, they promised that they won't cause trouble they will only garter information then left, but still feel worry about this, she sighed and looked away from her team and back at the clock only for Jaune to move closer to her.

Jaune: So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking that after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? As friends of course!

Jaune: Ah uh, you know well I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.

Jaune: And...then maybe after that we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm a, you know...

He said sadly fully knowing he wasn't the smartest person around. But as the last word came out of his mouth, the alarm rang in the class indicating that the class and school day has ended.

Professor Port: And then I- oh uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time.

With that everyone began standing up and began leaving class.

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Weiss then got up and walk to Eren who is waiting for her at door, Jaune only sighed in disappointment and he slammed his head on the table as Yang placed her hand on his shoulder for a brief second as morale support before walking passes him with Ruby and Blake.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you guy going?

Weiss: Oh, me and Eren we have something to prepare for later that all.

Yang: Yeah, it's definitely "something". Make sure to not make lot of noise.

Ruby had a look of confusion to what Yang meant, but everyone else understood immediately. This resulted in Yang earning a hit to the head from a angry Eren and a scolding from a embarrassed Weiss.

Eren: I knew letting you go to those websites in a early age was bad idea.

Yang: Wait! Y-You knew!?

Eren: You think I don't watch over my sisters. I hide the cookie jar behind the fridge so that Ruby don't devour them all at night.

Ruby: They were behind the fridge!? How could you hid them from me! You betrayed me.

She then ran in mad but Eren hold her back