Chapter 3: A life with a Family

Summer POV

After we got back to patch, I was happy to see everyone again, Tai was still cry.

Qrow: So you the one who save Summer?

Eren: Yeah.

Qrow: So what happen to her?

Eren: She was lying in a river bleeding and a Ursa was about to turn her into it dinner.

Qrow: I see I want to talk to you some more let come inside first.

Eren: Are you a figter?

Qrow: What?

Eren: I'm asking can you fight.

Qrow: Of couse I can, I am the best fight in this house.

Eren: I see, can we spar?

Qrow: What?

Eren: You here me. Can we spar?

Qrow: Are you sure about this?

Eren: If I can't fight I won't have been there to save her from dieing.

Qrow: I'm starting to like you already.

Summer: Qrow.

Qrow: Relax Sum, I will go easy on him.

I saw Qrow and Eren both take a stand, Qrow was waiting letting Eren make the first move. Eren then use him semblance turning his legs to grasshopper legs his hands to tiger claw and his eyes to hawk eyes.

Qrow: What the?

Eren jump at Qrow with and kick him, pushing Qrow back he was shock before he could do must Eren swing his claw at Qrow this make him pull out his blade to block it.

Qrow: Wow, now I really like you.

Eren: Stop holding back, it would be embarrassing to lose to a 7 years old.

Qrow: You right, but if I win going all out that just make me look like bad guy for beating up a 7 year old.

Eren: I met worst.

Eren then jump back as Qrow rush to him every time Eren use his claw Qrow would use his sword to block and when he kick Qrow do the same. He was keeping up with him.

Eren: Stop holding back, it's starting to get lame.

Qrow: Fine then.

Suddenly Qrow attack with his sword with Eren block but he was push back, Qrow then appear next to him and kick Eren hard on his side making hit a tree as it fall down.

Summer: Eren!

Qrow: Shit, kiddo are you ok?

Eren/Ankh: Now this is more like it. I'm all fire up.

Wait was that a second voices?

He then put on some kind of device that turn into a belt as 3 different color coin came out for his body and go into the device, it turn as the disk from his side fly out and scanned his belt.

Eren/Ankh: Henshin.

Taka! Tora! Batta! Ta-to-ba! Tatoba, Ta-to-ba!