Chapter 5: Beacon

Yang POV

Tomorrow will be the day that Beacon start, brother was currently sparing with me, he is holding back by only using his chains and aura.

Eren: Ready.

Yang: Yeah!

As we both charge at each other after sometime I beat him.

Eren: Good job.

Yang: Noooo. I use my semblance.

Eren: So?

Yang: And you didn't use anything except your aura, weapon and skill. Yet I almost lost the match.

Eren: You don't have go to hard on yourself. You will get stronger you just need time.

Yang: You don't even use your Trinity form, you stay in human form. But still, I just feel weak compare to you.

Eren: You are not weak, we are just different. Just because someone is strong that don't mean that you are weak. Anyway we should call it a day.

Yang: Sure.

The next day

Me and Ruby was inside a bullhead that is going to Beacon, we were talking

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited... it just... brother didn't come with us.

Yang: I know, but he wanted us to move forward. He won't like it if he know we are sad and holding ourself down.

Ruby: You right, this is for you Eren. We'll become the best huntress out there!

Ruby POV

After Yang ditched me I was confused and tripped over some rich girl luggage.  She wear white with a light blue sleeveless jacket she also have a small red feather use as ear ring to her left ear. She keep on yelling at me even after I said sorry.

Time Skip

We where fighting of a Nevermore and a Death Stalkers as I ran in to fight them, my cloak was pin by the Nevermore feather as the Death Stalkers swing it stinger at me, I close my eyes.

Yang: Ruby!

Nothing happen, I open up my eyes and saw Eren in his Takagorietar combo, using his gorilla hand to block the attack.

OOO: You couldn't wait for a plan before charging in couldn't you.

Ruby: Eren!

He knock them back as he pull the feather out, pick me up and move in high speed back to the others.

OOO: Remember you mission it to get a relics not fighting grimms.

Yang: But brother why are you here?

Ruby: OMO! You are actually here!

Weiss: I'm sorry but who are you?

OOO: Forgot about me already huh?

Weiss: What? Have we ever met?

OOO: Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself back then, well you can asked my sisters about me if you want, Snow White.

Weiss: Wait, that nickname...

Ruby: Weiss what wrong your face is turning all red did you get a cold?

Weiss: Not now Ruby!

Brother then turn his driver that mean he is going to switch form

Ruby: Huh. Brother use the Tajadol combo.