Chapter 13: The Warrior & The Monster

3 POV

The scene opens to Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we cut to her sparring with Cardin Winchester and back again. Eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

While she is still exiting toward the arena, the scene cuts to her spar with Team CRDL.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses.

Glynda: Well done, Mrs Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Pyrrha: Actually, I want to fight Eren Kuuga.

Glynda: Mrs Nikos, you have just finished a match. I recommend you to go rest.

Pyrrha: I challenge Eren Kuuga.

Glynda didn't say a word instead she looked at Eren.

Eren looked at Pyrrha for a moment then shrugged his shoulders

Eren: Whatever.

Eren then jump down into the arena.

Eren: So which combos would you like to face?

Eren put on his driver

Pyrrha POV

He is giving a choice.

Which one will benefit me more...

Tatoba his base form have balance stat so it will give the best chance. Latoratar he move to fast and he can blind me. Gatakiriba will over power me by number. Shauta is important to hit when he turn to liquid form. Sagozoh is too over power, the ability to control gravity, he can tank alot for damage while delivery powerful hit too.

Eren: Are you there?

Pyrrha: Yeah. Sorry I was just thinking.

Eren: Then hurry up we don't have all day.

Pyrrha: Do you have any other combo that I haven't face yet?

Eren: I do.

Pyrrha: Great then use your strongest.

Eren: Alright then. I'm all fire up.

Ankh: Taka! Kujaku! Condor!

(Eagle screech) Ta~ja~dol!