Chapter 19B: Power of Tearer

3 POV

As Adam fainted Eren go to grab his axe, he then turn back to Adam how is lying on the ground bleeding and with the swing of his axe he finished off Adam.

Yang: Eren...

OOO: *roar*

As he roar cold air go everywhere around him. The grimms then show up because of all the negative emotions that Eren currently have, the people there was scared not by the grimms but by Eren blind rage, he then breath out cold air freezing all the grimms in front of him.

Yang: Eren... please stop. Eren, Eren!

She didn't approved him, only stand from a far, each time Yang yell out his name it trigger his memory with Velvet.

Eren Memory

Velvet: Eren, this is delicious... Eren get down from there... Eren that look good on you... Eren, because we are friends.

Reality

OOO: *roar louder*

His roar echo throughout what left of Beacon, as over hundred of cell medals fly out from his body as they all when in his axe, he turn it to gun mode and fire at the large pack of grimms killing all of them and destroy the Beacon tower next to them.

OOO: *growl*

As the tower fall people watch in horror as glowing purple eyes shine in the dark night while the Beacon tower collapsed behind him. Blake was too afraid to approach him, even Yang is scared but she try to get in to him.

Yang: Eren please stop...

He look her in the eyes as his eyes flashes green then back purple, as flame erupted behind him as Cinder fly out from the rubble.

Cinder: So it was you!

She fire a giant fireball at him, he then breath out cold air extinguish the fireball creating smoke cover the air.

Cinder: What! How-

Before she could finish her sentence an axe was throw at her it now stuck on her left arm as she fall down to the ground screaming. He then ran at her then stomp on he stomach rapidly. He use her grimms arm to grab his neck trying to push him back. Seeing this Eren just grab the grimms arm and rip it off.

Cinder: Aah-

Before she could scream he punch her face rapidly, blood started coming out. As she cry out for help with everything she got.

Cinder: Please... someone... anyone.... save...

He then grab he jaw as he began to pull it, she knew that he will rip her jaw off if this continues, she cry out as she look to her side seeing Ruby looking in horror carry an injured Pyrrha, tear start falling out of Cinder eye as Eren rip off her jaw killing her. Right after Eren rip off Cinder jaw a dark portal open as Salem and her men's show up, they want to save Cinder because of the maiden power but it was to late.

Salem: *mad*We are too late. Kill that monster.

As Tyrant, Hazel and Arthur charge at Eren, suddenly a fire ball was shot at them as Ankh descended from the sky as red feather fall down.

Hazel: What the heck is that?

Arthur: From what I gather that is the bird greeed Ankh, OOO only greeed partner.

Tyrant: One on three this will be quick.

???: Who said he was OOO only greeed partner!

As multiple curtains fall down each with different color revealing the other 5 greeed that was summon by Eren.