Chapter 11: The Princess & Her Dunce

Velvet POV

We just finished a raid mission on a White Fang base in Vale, we are currently on our way to Ozpin office to do our report.

Velvet: See Eren, you don't have to kill them. You can just capture them like that.

Coco: Yeah, just knocking the air out them is enough. You don't have to kill. Just keep knocking them unconscious is good. You don't have to be the monster that they said you are.

Velvet: Right, you can be better, you can be a hero.

Eren: Hero?

Velvet: Yeah.

He look at his hand and smile 

Eren: Thank for everything.

Coco: Glad to help.

This is great he is improving alot, this past mission with us, he doesn't kill any WFM like he use to. Now he only making them go unconscious and capture them. I knew showing him that not all faunus is bad was a great idea.

???: My my, this is a surprise. I didn't expect to see you here Eren Kuuga.

We then turn back to see a man in white clothing, he seem to know Eren.

Eren: Long time no see, Ironwood.

Ironwood: Why don't we have a talk, in Oz office, Kuuga.

Eren: No need to be so distance Ironwood, this isn't our first time seeing each other and it definitely isn't the last.

In the school library

Sun: Sup losers.

Ruby: Hey sun!

Sun: Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice Queen...

Weiss: Why does everyone keep calling me that!?

Sun: I never got the chance to formally introduce you to my old friend.

???: Uh... aren't libraries for reading.

Ren: Thank you!

Nora: Pancakes!

Sun: Shut up. Don't be a nerd.

???: Intellectual. Okay. Thank you. I'm Neptune.

Weiss: So Neptune, where are you from?

Neptune: Haven.

Neptune then walked towards Weiss.

Neptune: And I don't believe I've caught your name, snow angel.

Weiss: *uncomfortable* Um... Weiss.

Jaune: Are you kidding me?!

Neptune was about to kiss Weiss hand, before she could pull her hand back

Neptune: Well it's a pleasure to meet yo-

A sword was throw at Neptune, the blade was caught on his jacket, dragged him away as it embedded itself into the wall. He only hung there dangling from by the sword in shock.

Eren: My bad, I was aiming for the head.

Eren then jump up, pull his sword out letting Neptune fall down.

Sun: Dude, I already said Weiss is already in love with someone else.

Ruby: Are you okay?

Neptune was about to flirt with Ruby but as soon as he started flirting

Neptune: I'm fine. Well how about you, swee-

The sound of metals being inserted can be heard as they look back they see Eren inserting metals into his sword.