meeting my idol

After the fight with katsuki who now is in a hospital for treatment to the damage he received from izuku.

   At the school the principal calls izuku parents and katsuki parents to meet him for the fight which izuku 'starts for no reason'.

When mitsuki gets there, she was shocked to see izuku is the one who put katsuki in hospital, eventho she's angry a moment ago when she sees izuku all her angry gone and she's filled with doubts and confusion and she want answers for why izuku beat her son like that there must be a reason for izuku to do that to her son , don't get her wrong she loves her son but she also knows how much of d*ck katsuki is so she already prepared for this outcome from near future, but it shocked that out come come quickly and by not just a random person but by her best friend son who don't hurt a fly without a solid reason.

Mitsuki: okay principal what izuku doing here.

Prin: ha miss bakugo, well you see your son doing his own business in class when suddenly this kid come and attack him-

Mitsuki: CUT THE CRAP I WANT THE REAL STORY, MY SON IS IN GOOD?, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, AND IZUKU IS THE BAD GUY HERE?.

Prin: but ma'am we're telling the trut-

Mitsuki: WHO DO YOU THINK I AM, A FOOL, I KNOW HOW MY SON IS, AND I DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT IZUKU IS.

Prin: but ma'am he is the one who attacked your so-

Mitsuki: okay i had enough*turns to izuku in calm voice* izuku can you tell me what happened.

Izuku:*tearing up* i-im so sorry auntie i don't mean to hurt him like that, but when he said what he said i -i just i

Mitsuki: *hugs izuku* shhh izu..... Tell me izuku, from past few years katsuki come home with some wounds is that your doing.

Izuku:*hic* y-yeah from the day he knows im quirkless he starts to bully me
   And so izuku told mitsuki everything, by the time he finished mitsuki is in tears, the principal trys to stop izuku saying that all izuku says is lies but shut uped by mitsuki glares.

Mitsuki:*in tears* ho izuku why don't you tell this to your mom or me.

Izuku: i don't want you both to breakup your frindship because of kaachan mistake.

      Mitsuki just hugs izuku and crys more

Mitsuki: where did i do wrong with raising katsuki.

Korechi: it's not totally your fault mrs bakugo, if you know your son doing all this maybe you try to change him.

     Suddenly korechi speaks while walking through the door. When the principal and mitsuki see korechi they both gasps suprise and in one case a little fear.

     Ofcource mitsuki knows that korechi is izuku grandpa and meet him some time but now its different because now she knows that her son makes his job to bully izuku.

The principal on the other hand don't know why the feared man is in his school.

Korechi: oh by the way im come here for izuku in the place of inko to see what's the matter is.

The principal is shocked and he definitely knew hes screwed if he knows the school ignore and allowing to izuku getting billed.

Mitsuki: mr.korugi im really sorry for what my son did to izuku.

Korechi: like i said before it's not entirely your fault.

Mitsuki: but still some of it is my fault.

Korechi: but izuku don't blame you is he?

Mitsuki: no but-

Korechi: no it's okay, also principal i know everything from my grandson getting billed to you guys allowing the bullying, for that your fired.