secrets, confession, new mission.

Tyousa uraraka, a lady who was a best example of a perfect woman, she is a loving mother, a caring wife, and a supportive friend, who always had your back, she can tell if someone is acting, so when she sees izuku she finds him interesting, because she sees in his eyes he has so much anger in him, but he never release his anger, plus when she sees izuku stealing glance at her daughter his eyes show admiration and calmness, it's amaze her as how someone who has that much anger in him suddenly turns 180 degrees, as she talks with him she understands that izuku is a good boy, and for that day on she starts to be friends with izuku, as the time gose on she understands izuku has a reason for his anger and instead of giving in to his anger he using it fuel himself, and she likes that about him, it's how he didn't care about what people say to him, and she finds izuku turning into a lost shy puppy, as he struggle to look at her daughter let alone talk, she find him adorable, she find them adorable, so she didn't say anything, because she knew izuku enough to say he was perfect match for her daughter.

But she's was not entirely happy, you may ask is it because of their financial support, no it's not, well you see tyousa and her daughter had a fight two years ago and from that day on her daughter never comes out or talk with her, she don't know why her daughter suddenly Stop talking with her, and the fight is so small, she just wants her daughter to understand her and talk with her, so when izuku confess to tyousa that he loves her daughter, she's happy maybe this way she has a chance to talk with her daughter, speaking of which as she working in the cafe, she sees izuku carrying a sleeping ochaco bride style, she starts to sequel but izuku signal her to quiet down,so she did and show him ochaco room, after tucking ochaco in bed and kiss her on the forehead, izuku find tyousa still standing there, with a grin across her face, which makes izuku blushe furiously.

Izuku: 'busted'.

Soon izuku and tyousa leave ochaco room and gose down to the cafe to talk.

Tyousa: okay, now tell me all the details, who confess first, when did this happen, please take care of my daught-.

Izuku: whao whoa, stop with your questions and noone confess to anyone.

Tyousa: then, why did you guys come home like that and why did you kiss my daughter young man.

Izuku: well if you know what time it is, maybe then you know the reason, and to answer your second question, w-well i-its because o-of you.

Tyousa: me? Wait i don't understand, please tell me what happened.

Izuku: well as you still don't know, it's still school working hour, and the reason we're here is because i think ochaco has fever, she was burning after we done with our hero training exercise, and for the kiss, ochaco started first.

Tyousa: what do you mean? My ochaco started this, don't tell me it's just something like drinking water from same bottle, what did you guys call it, umm ha an indirect kiss, please tell me it's not the case, because as far as i know ochaco can't make a bold move, even if she did her limit was a kiss on the cheek, and also how am i the reason that you kiss my daughter.

Izuku: but, today ochaco make a bold move.

Tyousa: like what, kiss you more than a second on the cheek.

Izuku: *frustrated and embarassed* no, but she almost kiss me on the lips, get it, on my lips okay which im not prepare for, okay since i love her so much i don't mind if she kiss me out of blue, but no she suddenly backed away blushing like a tamato, saying it's her fault, and she don't want to force me, like what the hell, for real what the hell, she didn't force me, and that brings the other questions, why did you force ochaco to kiss me, and why did she yelling at someone when there is only two of are there.