brutality and secrets

We start this chapter with the fight between bakugo and izuku.

As the students are still talking about izuku being in disadvantage aoyama said something that make them all look at the screen.

Aoyama: Sir, bakugo he's on a move.

At the moment katsuki finally found izuku and anybody who see his face knows that bakugo is doing something dangerous, he has a most serious and 'don't give a fuck any more' face on.

Katsuki: found you, do you know how much time I'm waiting for this moment, where I'm going to beat you and squish you like the bug you are.

Izuku: im already at breking point, if you want to continue your bullshit, i promise you that, this day will be your worst nightmare ever.

Bakugo flinches at the mention of nightmare, but his anger rises as izuku threatened him, his ego didn't like to be treated like this and the humiliation izuku put him through from that day on.

Katsuki: we'll see about that,since your still a quirk nerd, i think you know how my quirk works, allows me to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of my hands and ignite it on command, and i think you also know that this grenade shape bracers are not for show, this gentlest can store up my sweet to help me make bigger explosion, and guess what, they're fully loaded.

Allmight who hear this knowing what about to happen shouts at bakugo.

Am: young bakugo no you're going to kill him.

Bakugo who had his hand points at izuku direction and pull back the lever, which release a pin and aims at izuku and holds the pin.

Katsuki: you said we have to take this exercise seriously, and im doing just that, besides if this nerd wants to be a hero, he needs to know that villan are always trying to kill heros, and right now im a villan and he's a hero.

Am: young bakugo listen to me the explosion from your guntlets can kill a person.

Katsuki: he'll be fine as long as he dodges.

With that katsuki pull the pin, and the guntlets release a explosion that fully envelope the whole corridor and heading towards izuku, izuku on the other hand at last minute jumps into a room besides him dodging the explosion direct contact, but it's still not enough as the room is also blown away by the explosion, throwing izuku into a side wall of the building.

In the observation room everyone shocked to see that much fire power is used in a simple exercises, it's look like bakugo really did plan to kill izuku.

Momo: is he dead?*hopefully voice*

everyone: .......

Tsu: ....... You bitc-

Kirishima: ALLMIGHT YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS FIGHT, THAT BAKUGO IS REALLY GOING TO KILL MIDORIYA AT THIS RATE.

Kaminari: there's no way midoriya can survive that blast.

Sero: it's not Fully a week before the school started, and one of the student is dead.

Am: young midoriya, young midoriya talk to me

Tokoyami: wait, there he is.

Everyone look at the screen where tokoyami pointed and shock to see izuku alive and standing.

Kaminari: allmight you have to stop this fight at this rate bakugo really going to kill him, i hate to admit it but how much though midoriya is he still cant win against bakugo.

Everyone one agreeing with kaminari and proprse to stop the fight.

Am: 'i want to stop this exercise so bad, but at the same time i feel like midoriya will not like that Idea of stopping the match'. young bakugo if you do the same attack once more, your team will be disqualified, you can't launch big attacks in indoors, it'll both make you a stupid for not understand that the bulding may collapse on top of you, and harming your fellow classmates.