first day

The next day ochaco wake up with a new energy and ready for the day, since it will take a week to know the results and no school, she immediately gose and starts to work at her parents cafe.

As promised izuku showed up at cafe like usual, and ochaco immediately welcomes him with a hug,Ochaco takes a break and sit with izuku, and they both starts a conversation about how they both think they pass the exams, and wish to be in same class, and they talk about how they both need new school stuff, so they decided to go to a mall nearby the next day for buy supplies for school and to hang out (not a date).

When izuku leaves, tyousa brings ochaco back side to talk.

Tyousa: what was that?

Ochaco: what was what?

Tyousa: you hugging my friend?😏

Ochaco: why are you looking at me like that?

Tyousa: it's nothing, but tell me why are hugging izuku everytime you see him, you hardly shakes hands with your friends, let alone a boy, but now you go and hug my friend.

Ochaco: he's also my friend.

Tyousa: oh my, ochaco i don't know your the type of girl, who's into their parents best friends.

Ochaco: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING, IM NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, AND HE'S SAME AGE AS ME, IF ANYTHING IT'S WEIRD YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS THE SAME AGE AS YOUR DAUGHTER, AND IM ALSO HIS FRIEND.

Tyousa: so what, he's my friend first, then he became your friend, so technically im his best friend, also i don't hear you denying that your into him.

With the last sentence ochaco become flustered, and covers her face with her hands accident activating her quirk and starts to float.

Ochaco:*stuttering* no no it's nothing like that.

Tyousa: hahaha, oh god ochaco look at you all flustered, did my daughter really develop a crush on my friend.
*Grabs ochaco with her quirk whic is a cat tail like rope and bring her towards her*

Ochaco:*release her quirk* i don't know mom, i mean i have this wierd feeling in my chest, when he's near me i feel safe and warm, and i have this same feeling when im with you and dad, but with him it's more stronger than you guys, but i don't know what this is, *tears flowing her eyes from frustration* what should I do mom.

Tyousa:*hugs and comforting her while smiling softly* it's okay ochaco you don't need to rush things to know what your feelings are, you have plenty of time.

Ochaco: *dry her teary cheeks* can you tell me what this feeling is.

Tyousa: umm......no.

Ochaco: what, why? Is it because you don't know?

Tyousa: i know what this is, but i want you to understand what this is by yourself, i want you to experience every good thing in life,that includes this.

Ochaco: comes on, pleaseee.. your suppose to help your daughter.

Tyousa: no can do my innocent little daughter, no can do.

At u.a the cleaning department clears the destroy bots from the mock city's, and power loader examines the all zero pointers that they released in last 5mins, when power loader comes across the zero bot that izuku face, when he inspects it he gets suprised and calls nezu to his office.

Nezu and am in principle office, discuss about am potential future successor.

Am: sir night eye recommend this third year kid in your school, i think his name is mirio, what is your thoughts about him.