battle training

Sorry for the delay, i have a job i need to do, Also don't expect much, we all know im worst at writing stuff, but thanks for spare your time to read this, and I'm not going to give up this story, and maybe the next chapter will also comming soon, now enjoyyy the story.

Aizawa was seen standing still staring izuku with a mixed feelings of fear and amazement,. in his defence he's not doing anything wrong by being unfair to izuku, ofcourse because he's quirkless but damn, didn't he shaken by izuku performance, oh and not to mention his sudden change and his aura, the same aura which made aizawa believe he is the prey and izuku is the predator  ready to jump on him.

To aizawa, the hero career is dangerous even to the likes of all might, and then there is this kid who is quirkless want to be a hero, it may seem as aizawa is the person who thinks quirks defined everything, but no. Aizawa is a kinda person who sees the life ups and downs and experience tragic incidents like losing his best friend infront of him, so he decided to not let someone die in his watch, and since izuku is quirkless and aizawa knows about the villans cruelty, aizawa thinks it's safe for izuku to stop here, but god did he underestimate this kid, he maybe quirkless but he is a monster and aizawa fear that one of his student is a monster and to top it all that monster is overprotective of ochaco another student of his .

Eventho aizawa is feeling nervous and scared, he can't help but smirk at izuku with a exited look, like he finally found someone who's not a wimp without their quirks, and then and there izuku became aizawa favourite problem child of all times.

Aizawa:*smirks* this kid, heh show me what else you got kid.

Izuku who heard what aizawa says, show's his own smirk, knowing aizawa finally realise what izuku capable of.

And the students are stunned to see izuku get that kind of a score, how can a normal quirkless person can hit a ball like that, while most of them are thinking it's his quirk and lie to them all saying he's quirkless but remembering that he's wearing a quirk cancelling brace to prove that he is indeed quirkless, while ochaco our pure innocent angel jumps in excitement knowing izuku win the test aizawa gives him meaning he's not gonna expel, meanwhile bakugo experience both fear and anger at the same time, anger because izuku is holding back on him which in his point of view looking down on him, and fear because what he can do if he doesn't hold back anymore.

After the test is completed aizawa show's the score, and in first place comes izuku, since he comes first and second in many tests, and the position depends on overall score, so it's not surprising, and ochaco comes in 6th place it turns out, ochaco dispite being a innocent girl ochaco is smarter than most thought she would, using her quirk in a way where no one can think of.

Aizawa after showing the results announce that there is no one is going to Expelle today, saying he changed his mind and see potential in each and everyone of them.

At the end of the day most students starts to respect izuku while some still thinks izuku is cheating his way in and some how lucky enough to not getting expellsion.

While on his way back to his bike izuku approached by tokoyami and asui who thanked him for saving them in the entrance exam.

Izuku: it's nothing, it's common thing to save a fellow human, and i bet if the situation is reversed you would do the same.

Tokoyami: your a kind guy midoriya, im tokoyami fumikage.

Asui: and im tsuyu asui but please call me tsu.

Izuku: I'm izuku midoriya, nice meeting you guys, anyway i need to go now someone is waiting for me, see you guys tomorrow.

Tsu,tokoyami: you too, midoriya.