respect your opponents.

welcome to my "chosen by ofa" book, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, ......also thank you all for supporting me, and being patients with me thankyou very much.

  Before we go to the Calvary battle in u.a sports festival, let's go back in time after the usj incident.
At villans hide out:
Shigaraki teleported into the villans hide out which is a run down bar, screaming because of the pain.

Shigaraki: ahhhhhhhhhhh-.

Suddenly he was teleported to another hideout to treatment by korogeri who receives order from the master person in the tv without a vision.

Dr: what happened to shigaraki, did the low life thugs attack him, and what happened to my creation nomu.
Korogeri: it's not the thugs Dr, it's a student in hero cource, he is also the one who kills our nomu.

Dr: a student strong enough to injure tomura like that and Abel to kill nomu, what is his quirk.

Korogeri: he doesn't possess any quirk Dr.

Dr: WHAT, DON'T TEST ME KOROGERI, SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY QUIRK WAS ABEL TO KILL MY CREATION.

Afo: calm down Dr. Let's hear what happened from korogeri.

Dr/korogeri: master.

Afo: now tell me everything you know korogeri.

So korogeri explain everything he knows, at first they don't believe it, but after some investigations they confirmed that izuku indeed quirkless, and when Dr asks how izuku Abel to kill nomu.

Afo: it's simple really, our nomu may have shock obsertcion, but it only apply to outer cell, the inside on the other hand are like any living being but a bit harder, and the brain is the only thing that can't be regenerate, So it's not impossible to pull that stunt, but it requires more strength than a normal quirkless person possess, hmmm, for now let's rest and observe, while tomura recover and fully regenerate his hand.

Back to present:

Shigaraki was seen sitting on a chair infront of t.v, while looking at his new arm, he feels numb in some places, on t.v it shows the sports festival of first year u.a students.

Tomura: why are we watching this again.

Afo: to see the capabilities of future hero's, and their weekness, i want you to prepare for the future tomura.

Tomura: yes master.

Afo: and to see if what you encounter is true or not.

Tomura: *tighten his new hand fist* i want to destroy that brat with my own hands.

Just then izuku shows up on t.v, and give his speech, and declared he is indeed quirkless, now it's second round, tomura and afo see izuku performance in first round, while tomura gets even angry by second he sees izuku, afo took intrest in izuku,  if izuku really is quirkless and what afo suspect is true, than afo needs izuku for his great plan.

Afo: 'if this boy is really what i think he is, it will be humanity dooms era, once I get my hands on him.

Back to u.a:

Everyone forming a team of for next round, while izuku didn't even attempt to find a teammate, he figures that because of his points, he will be targeted by everyone, that's why he didn't stop ochaco when she starts to look for teammates.

As izuku waiting for the round to start, he feels a tap on his shoulder, when he sees who it is, ochaco was standing there with tokoyami and other person, who is a girl with pink hair.

Izuku: hey ochaco what are you doing here, are you short of a member.

Ochaco: what are you talking about, our team was completed, we have this girl mei from support course student who like to join us to show her "baby's" to the world.