killing spree.

Warning: This chapter has some gore and killing.

It's Starts from where we left off:

As they walking towards the edge of the water fesility mineta not able to stop him self and ask izuku even though he's scared of izuku.

Mineta: m-midoriya, why did you do that, what you did in the water back there.

Tsu: w-what h-happened.

Izuku: nothing tsu, and mineta i have so many reasons, first was they don't hesitate to kill me, but most important reason is they seperate me and ochaco, and now i don't know how she is or where she is, so until i see her, whoever try to stop me will meet the same fate.

Now mineta know one of the main reasons, and knows what he has to do if he don't want to anger izuku, never act like pervert to ochaco.

Speaking of which why don't we go to her.

Even in this chaos which scares the rest of the students who somehow escape the wrapgate, and see hero 13 brutally hurt by her own quirk credit gose to wrap villan(), they can't seems to get over the fact that ochaco can swear and throw insults, because even now in this chaos they just stop what they doing and state at her.

O'chaco': why the fuck y'all staring me, stop staring at me and do something useful for once in your life, we are attacked by real villans dammit.

This seems to snap them all as they looking around frantically, searching for what to do, and once again ochaco scream stops them.

O'chaco': you morons,... you, ashido, stay with 13 and treat her wounds.

O'chaco' hands her some first aid kit she had on her, then she turns around to face others.

O'chaco': you iida your the fast one, get out of here and find help.

Iida: i can't leave you and rest of the class here, you can get-.

O'chaco': do what I say you fucking sonic unwanted child, or tell me you can't so i have to do every fucking thing on my own.

Sato: *wishpers to other* damn did she always this scary.

Sero: *wishpers to other* she looks like she's going to kill someone today, we have to do something.

Shoji: she's right, iida your the fast one you have to go.

Iida: but i can't-.

O'chaco': GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GET HELP, AND GET SOME ADDITIONAL HELP TO REMOVE THE STICK IN YOUR ASS.

Others: 'burn','ouch','damn'.

Others are thinking things like above, and some even though that ochaco was katsuki secret sister, iida on the other hand don't like how his supposedly future 'bride' talk to him.

Iida: watch your voice uraraka, this is no-.

Before he can finish ochaco kick him in the stomach out of the way of on coming korogeri attack.

Korogeri: sorry but i can't let that happen.

O'chaco': go go run for the door.

Sato: iida we don't have a option, go now.

Sero: we try our best to stop him escape and get help.

O'chaco': CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME WITH THIS VILLAN.

Others: * runs to ochaco and helps her*

Iida: tch, once we're married i have to put her in control.

With that iida runs toward the door but korogeri wraps infront of him to wrap iida some where, but luckily shoji tackle the villan out of the way and iida escapes, after getting shoji off of him, korogeri again try to go after iida but he suddenly starts to float, and a metal wire attached to his metal collar.