1

1

I'm an Alpha.

So was my husband.

It appeared a little off-center. After all, AO is society's mainstream; otherwise, it's AB, BO, or BB. Two Alpha males never functioned together. But we did, and it had been like way for almost 10 years.

Incredible, wasn't it?

I was the one who had a crush on him at first. We met in Imperial High. He is the eldest son of the famed duke of the empire, and he excels in sports and education. And someone with SSS-level Alpha lineage, an inaccessible divinely man. And I 'm merely a C-level Alpha who had to pay extra money to get in.

The story of how I came to know him is rather interesting. I learnt very little at the Imperial High School other than how to approach these upper-class omegas who blush easily. However, things often turn ugly at the last minute, no matter how much these tiny bashful Omegas had adored me in the start. He would sorrily confess that he had fallen in love with ShangYu before a formal relationship had begun.

After constantly losing my omegas, I was eager to see the ShangYu who had been the subject of the rumor.

I was stunned at first glance.

That young man, named ShangYu, is dressed in a white t-shirt and has jet-black hair. His features are as meticulously drawn as any artwork I've ever seen, and he exudes a rough, distant vibe that reminds me of a pine tree or a bamboo grove. I was heated all over as soon as I looked at him, and the tip of my ear felt like it was burning. He was an alpha, just like me, but for a brief moment, I felt as if I had taken the world's most marvelous love potion.

Since then, everyone in my vicinity has become nothing more than that man, ShangYu, my ShangYu.

2

I attempted to confess my love.

ShangYu strolled straight by me without a word of dissent.

I offered him presents.

He barely spared me a fleeting glance before passing by me again.

Then I started writing love letters.

I had learnt my lesson, so I did not sign the letter this time. But perhaps that awful handwriting stood out in Imperial High. Almost everyone was aware that ShangYu was being courted by a C-level alpha from a low-end family.

Imperial High, after all, was where nobles gather, they had their way of bullying. No violence occurred. yet, they treat me as though I don't exist. Everyone does, including the teachers.

Looking back, it did seem weird, but I was real cheeky back then. Still acting like a tagalong, I continue to trail ShangYu.

It's ironic to note that ShangYu was basically the only one who didn't treat me as if I'm invisible. Maybe he didn't care, or maybe he treated everyone with same indifference.

The first thing he said to me still sticks in my mind.

"I'm not into Alphas."

3

I did a lot for him.

I said it not to self-pity, but to make him love me more because that's why he had loved me in the first place.

At least, that's what I believe.

I visited a hospital to get an artificial Omega gland implanted. Because removing my Alpha gland would be fetal, but inserting another one would be much better. It was only rejection, at most, but it wasn't fatal.