9

Shang's workers discovered recently, ShangYu seems always to be in daze.

Especially after Jiang Yu disappear.

Sometimes, in the middle of a meeting, he would lose in thought to where JiangYu had been sitting before.

The guess he had a crush on JiangYu seams to have another hard-cored evidence. Adding to gossip that ShangYu and that person who'd pestered him for many years had broke up for no reason, everybody resume that the broke up is for JiangYu. From the reaction of ShangYu these days, the rumor spread widely that it seems to become truer every minute, as if in next second he will find Jiang Yu and propose to him.

However, their whispering was overheard by ShangYu passing by one day.

The young staffs hunched their heads in fear, waiting for their boss to yell at them -- but after a long silence, they heard the boss sighed lightly, "Don't spread rumors anymore, you understand?"

After that, ShangYu seemed to perk up a bit, and the workers didn't dare say any more.

As for the... They don't even know the name and face of that person who had been rumored to be their boss's partner for years.

ShangYu goes to that home every day.

He felt as if a piece of his heart was missing, and he could often feel the cold wind whistling through the hole in his heart... Nothing could be done to repair the hole.

It was only when he lay on the bed, where ShiWen had slept, and smelled the faint, flickering pheromone, that can make him asleep.

The autopsy report was repeatedly read, and all kinds of numerical information on it were imprinted on his brain. The data were emotionless, cold, but he kept recalling every bit of that person as if he was there.

Symptoms of major depression.

Conflict and rejection of extreme pheromones.

Auditory hallucination, heart and lung damaged, weak respiratory system , even the air around him is murder accomplice.

self-loathing, social dysfunction, anorexia...

If at this moment, someone...anyone could come forward and help him.

Lying on that person's bed sheet, ShangYu stared at the ceiling, taking in the scent of ShiWen, one that are already starting to vanish. He cried at the thought----

But none ever tried to save him.

...

The last time he saw ShiWen was two months ago.

That person was as depressed and sluggish as ever, even his eyes blinking were a beat behind.

He was tired of how that person had changed, so just as science and technology institute had some results, he directly helped ShiWen to sign up for the operation, and then coldly inform him of the progress of the operation.

Seeing that person with his eyes lowered as if he had neither joy nor sorrow, he was unhappy and even tried to stimulate him with words to elicit a reaction.

Especially thinking back to JiangYu, he told ShiWen that he still like pure Omega.

ShiWen looked up at him as he heard these word, his face almost bare of flesh, so gaunt that even ShangYu could not dare to look at.

But he could not help but want to see that person's reaction more, as if he can bring back that high school ShiWen, who was open and smiley, whose emotion are written right on his face.